United Thread | 2024/25

How do they have costs of £47.8 million in order for Scruffy Jim to buy 27% of the club?

It stinks as much as Liverpool spending around the same on “feasibility studies” for a new ground on Stanley Park.

We're fed the narrative from Talkshite,Sly, general media they're the biggest club in the world, more fans across the Globe etc etc etc.
How is it this seemingly worldwide domination isn't impactful on their financial accounts then ?

Yep someone should ask them "are they one of the biggest club in the world?" They say "yes" "Are they the best supported team in the world?" They say "yes" So why have they made losses of nearly 400m over the last five seasons? Because you'd of thought the bestest biggest bestest supported club would be bringing in at least a billion turnover making massive profit!? Positive never ending media Narrative!

The last five years Man City are the most watched the biggest turnover won the most trophies!

Negative never ending media Narrative!

Are the media thick as fuck or being paid for positive narrative!

Their long standing debt is only £496.52m plus add ons says Slyman Stone. That’s plus £35.6m and £30m.
So it’s over £562m really :-)
Looking forward to the BBC HYS on this.

How do they have costs of £47.8 million in order for Scruffy Jim to buy 27% of the club?

It stinks as much as Liverpool spending around the same on “feasibility studies” for a new ground on Stanley Park.
We know the press will put out whatever bullshit the rags come out with without so a question or a murmur.

Whereas the press seem to know everything about our finances, our sponsors and our spending and gleefully post it on the socials with a huge dollop of negativity.

What happened to FFP being brought in to stop clubs going under from debt like happened to Leeds under Ridsdale, and Portsmouth when they bought Defoe, Crouch, etc?

Yet Utd scum are in far more debt than either of those were but face no sanctions and spend unchecked, while we are investigated despite our owner being worth about £20bn and have zero debt.

I don’t understand. Nor why the club hasn’t challenged this in public and asked for answers. Pisses me off we take this shit but never question football’s governing bodies about the rags. Why are we so soft?

This is on the sky news app.

Maybe it will get looked at. I'm sure Everton and Forest and I dare say our CEO's are watching with interest to see what punishment they get.

Relegation and points deduction for starters. I'd say strip them of their titles but they haven't got any as they are fuckin shite lol.

Scum. They have posted losses of more than £92m for three of the last four years and have now recorded total losses of £372.8m over the previous five years and £257.4m across the last three years, but insist they are sticking by financial rules drawn up by the Premier League and UEFA.

The Premier League's Profit and Sustainability Rules allow for losses of £105m over a three-year period, but United claim they are inside that limit when allowable losses, such as investment in infrastructure, academies and women's football, are taken into account.

£257.4m less £105 allowable losses = £152.4m. Not a cat in hells chance they have invested that much to allow them to pass PSR.

https://www.thebusinessdesk.com/nor...utm_campaign=NorthWest_11th_Sep_2024_Breaking

That tunnel refurbishment must have cost a fucking fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.