United Thread | 2024/25

This is all just confirmation that they receive favourable treatment, and have done for 30-odd years. On and off the pitch they do just as they want while the rest of us have to obey the rules.

I find it incredible that no other club in the entire history of the Premier league has ever queried this - or if they have why aren't the media bringing it to our attention? We know the BBC and Sly are on the side of the vermin, but surely not ALL media outlets are so biased as to let a major storyline like this go without having a sniff around??

Hmm sky sports news still not got it on their app.

We had the full shabang with these bitter twats when news broke about the 115. Yellow ticker tape, top story, whistles and bells the lot.

Not so much as a hint of it on their app.

It's not a shock anymore how they behave towards us and them and yep it fuckin winds me up as much as I don't want to admit it.

Pisspoor sports media outlet.

Stinks of corruption between the PL and Rags. Hope Everton and Forest lawyers are all over it.

Under Premier League rules clubs cannot lose more than £105m over a three-year period and Everton and Nottingham Forest received points deductions for being in breach.

And Rags posted losses of 113 million, 29million and 115million in the 3 year period but nothing to see here of course

And note BBC have no HYS on this of course

Are they claiming £50m for revamping the training ground?

“During the year, Ratcliffe provided an injection of $200m (£153m), as was guaranteed as part of his investment in the club, for infrastructure, including a £50m revamp of the club’s Carrington training complex.”
Yeah, let's see the receipts for that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.