United Thread | 2024/25

when you can lose money for 5 years in a row to the tune of £350 million and pass PROFIT and SUSTAINABILliTY rules, it suggests those rules aren’t working

Imagine having your business accounts audited, you’ve lost money for 5 years straight and them going ‘yeah this looks sustainable. Your repeated loss of money makes us feel comfortable in your long term profit’

Just for a bit of context of the figures involved, they have lost £255 million over a 3 year period

According to Delloites, for the season 2022 - 2023, this is the revenue of some established PL teams.

So they basically lost more over 3 seasons than the annual turnover of each of these teams below.

But move on, nothing to see here,

1726078811984.png

Are they the Cypriot lads? The lad that runs it gets proper depressed at the mention of the Rags, great fish in there.

Yep I see Mario the most I wind him up a lot.

And yes great fish, I use to drive from Ellenbrook to the chippy next to Mary D’s but the walkden fish bar is close to being as good as. I know the chippy next to Mary D’s has shut now but his brother is still open I believe.

Their long standing debt is only £496.52m plus add ons says Slyman Stone. That’s plus £35.6m and £30m.
So it’s over £562m really :-)
Looking forward to the BBC HYS on this.
If even the Qataris couldn't establish just how big united's debt was despite engaging the services of the best auditors and forensic accountants available as part of a multi-billion pound proposed takeover... I'd love to know how that snivelling little no nowt is able to so confidently report that figure as being truthful and accurate.

But there again he gets to operate under the vile BBC's interpretation of what's truthful and accurate.

when you can lose money for 5 years in a row to the tune of £350 million and pass PROFIT and SUSTAINABILliTY rules, it suggests those rules aren’t working

Imagine having your business accounts audited, you’ve lost money for 5 years straight and them going ‘yeah this looks sustainable. Your repeated loss of money makes us feel comfortable in your long term profit’

Imagine being that shit at the money side AND being 14th in the league.

Massive.

Stinks of corruption between the PL and Rags. Hope Everton and Forest lawyers are all over it.

Under Premier League rules clubs cannot lose more than £105m over a three-year period and Everton and Nottingham Forest received points deductions for being in breach.

And Rags posted losses of 113 million, 29million and 115million in the 3 year period but nothing to see here of course

And note BBC have no HYS on this of course
That’s the key bit….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.