United Thread | 2024/25

I went in walkden fish bar where I have on going banter with the 2 United fans who work there. I asked it they were looking forward to Saturdays relegation battle with Southampton.

The rags I have a pop at are all very quiet I think they fear the worst.
Are they the Cypriot lads? The lad that runs it gets proper depressed at the mention of the Rags, great fish in there.

Their long standing debt is only £496.52m plus add ons says Slyman Stone. That’s plus £35.6m and £30m.
So it’s over £562m really :-)
Looking forward to the BBC HYS on this.
You'll be waiting a long time.
Even if the paedo protectors did allow comments, anything that doesn't blow smoke up the rags arses would be deleted.

Hmm sky sports news still not got it on their app.

We had the full shabang with these bitter twats when news broke about the 115. Yellow ticker tape, top story, whistles and bells the lot.

Not so much as a hint of it on their app.

It's not a shock anymore how they behave towards us and them and yep it fuckin winds me up as much as I don't want to admit it.

Pisspoor sports media outlet.
The simple solution is to get IPTV and not to give Sly a penny.
Best thing I ever did with the added bonus of bring able to watch away games on a foreign stream without a hint of Spitty or Ratboy.

This is all just confirmation that they receive favourable treatment, and have done for 30-odd years. On and off the pitch they do just as they want while the rest of us have to obey the rules.

I find it incredible that no other club in the entire history of the Premier league has ever queried this - or if they have why aren't the media bringing it to our attention? We know the BBC and Sly are on the side of the vermin, but surely not ALL media outlets are so biased as to let a major storyline like this go without having a sniff around??

The Agenda Thread will be chuckling in it’s grave.

So the Rags post losses of 113m today
42.1m in 22/23
And 115.5m in 21/22

So that’s 170m in losses against an allowance of 105m but the media are on message - it’s not a problem. What a joke our media and football regulators are… one rule for one and one for the rest. How would you feel as a Forest or an Everton fan reading this narrative.

You can bet your life that they will claim the £75 million in exceptions they were recently granted were for the season 2022 - 2023, this way they will still fall into the next 3 year period when they publish the year end accounts. Even so they will have to find another £75 million, They can claim against infrastructure costs, i would love to know what that includes, can they claim back against the new senior management team? Berrada, Wilcox, Ashworth and so on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.