United Thread | 2024/25

You r.sole

;-)
We lived in Denton next door to a rag family.

I all the years we lived there my late father forbid us to talk to them.

If he and their old man came out together, my old man would bang our door shut.

He'd get a bit pissed on a Friday night and come in at closing time and bang on the dividing wall shouting,
"you're never more than 6 ft from vermin "!!

We lived in Denton next door to a rag family.

I all the years we lived there my late father forbid us to talk to them.

If he and their old man came out together, my old man would bang our door shut.

He'd get a bit pissed on a Friday night and come in at closing time and bang on the dividing wall shouting,
"you're never more than 6 ft from vermin "!!
I like.

Shit...shit...shit.... Too many questions on our finances and PSR.... What can we do to distract them..... Tell em we'll sack tent peg.
I’m thinking 11 brown envelopes under the table to the saints players with a promise not to leave there own half,
Surely one of the useless cunts will bang at least one in.

'I am going to back Rashford and United' - Suttonpublished at 15:31 British Summer Time​

15:31 BST​

Southampton v Manchester United (Sat, 12:30 BST)

b49ccce5-5474-45b3-af9e-fddb2865fb56.jpg.webp
Chris Sutton
Former Premier League striker

It is going to be difficult for them [Southampton] against Manchester United. Erik ten Hag's side have their own issues, which means people don't predict United's results, they guess them... but they should - should - have too much quality for Saints.

Southampton will try to be bold but that probably means they will give up chances and, because I've seen Marcus Rashford has been having extra training sessions, I am going to back him and United to take them.

Sutton's prediction: 0-2

I really think he's wrong !
When you are a mid twenties professional footballer what exactly is going to change with some extra training sessions?
Is there going to be a lightbulb moment where everything falls into place and performances completely change?
It's all a load of bollocks, and so is Sutton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.