United Thread | 2024/25

It's hard to put into words how much I hate these cunts.
I remember someone said years ago on the Kippax do you hate the rags more than you love City.
I do.
A million times more.
Fuck them from that banner.
To that pissed up bastard.
To that liver thief.
I hare everything about them.
I hate everything that's red.
I dreamt of beating them.
I dreamt of one day city finish above them.
Never mind trophies.
The best thing we have ever achieved is been above that shower of fucking shit

I remember someone said years ago on the Kippax do you hate the rags more than you love City.
I do.
A million times more.
To that liver thief.
Never mind trophies.
And that's without mentioning any of the arrogant cunts that support them.
Or the twats who have played for them.
Out of them all that fat scouse granny shagger is number 1on the twat list.
I hope Plymouth loose every game from now till forever just for employing the half wit dumb fat ugly ****

New angle from the Rashfords well paid hanger ons he is being bullied by players and fans and no one else gets criticism for a misplaced pass like he does!
He might be getting unfair criticism at the minute for some wayward passes, but unfortunately he gets that because of totally over the top plaudits for being possibly slightly above average that also brought him £300k a week. Got to take the rough with the smooth.

4 trophies in 35 years before 1992 and Pisscans bullying of officials and it's hierarchy. And they seem to think they are football royalty. Seem to forget how fucking shit they were before they broke away from the EPL, helped form the Prem, then carved up the original TV money between themselves and the other 3 sets of cunts they got in bed with

Martin Edwards bankrolling them
Organic growth, fuck off.

We'll overtake their league titles before they win another. We'll overtake their CL wins before they win another. They will never catch us now, not in the modern game. I'll die with them as a speck in my rear view mirror.

He might be getting unfair criticism at the minute for some wayward passes, but unfortunately he gets that because of totally over the top plaudits for being possibly slightly above average that also brought him £300k a week. Got to take the rough with the smooth.
I have absolutely no sympathy at all for him.

He was happy to accept the ridiculous salary that the rags offered.

And, as he is underperforming in relation to his wage, he should expect to be on the rough end of any criticism aimed at him.

I do.
A million times more.
To that liver thief.
Never mind trophies.
Hating a team more than you love your own is weird.

He gets shit of people.
Because he's quite simply bone idle and absolutely shit.
He's no better than Danny wellbeck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.