United Thread | 2024/25

Appointing Berrada is the equivalent of the governors of a shit, underperforming High School with shit teachers delivering shit exam results year on year appointing the Head of PE or Drama from a successful, well performing High School who has next to no experience in a real leadership role as it's Headteacher and thinking you're going to get top results only to be told by your new Head that it's not going to happen after all once he's signed his big fat contract and got his feet under the table.
The "what the fuck have I done" look on his face during their recent home drubbing at the hands of their other arse cheek said it all.
Well done Omar!
The only rational reply to this is that you should return to high school, BlueBoy.
Rico is 6 months older than Mainoo!
Rico has won 7 trophies in 2 and half years, (that's more than united have since Bacon Face left)!
Mainoo has won a trophy scoring the winner in a cup final versus city. In his first (half) season.

Lewis, who is a good player, is a squad member. A bit like Darren Fletcher. Or Phil Neville.

He may get a few more matches now Rodri's injured but otherwise he'd be a rotational player, used to plug gaps in easier matches at home.

As a former teacher in a shit, underperforming high school, like the one described; I couldn't agree any more with your assessment and analogy.
Well done Omar!
I used to work in finance at a similar establishment and Omar reminded me of one of the many incompetent employees who were promoted to be "executives" once it became part of an academy trust hence the analogy.
Promote someone above and beyond their ability, give them a huge payrise and a nice job title then wonder in disbelief when performance deteriorates further and fail to understand why the decent staff you did have are leaving in their droves.

Erik ten Hag demands 'patience' from angry Man Utd fans as pressure builds on boss (The Mirror)​

Don’t worry Dutch maesssschtro. Every single Rags I know has been a patient for years. Just make sure they keep taking their medication.

The only rational reply to this is that you should return to high school, BlueBoy.

Mainoo has won a trophy scoring the winner in a cup final versus city. In his first (half) season.

Lewis, who is a good player, is a squad member. A bit like Darren Fletcher. Or Phil Neville.

He may get a few more matches now Rodri's injured but otherwise he'd be a rotational player, used to plug gaps in easier matches at home.
This level of stupid could only come from a rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.