United Thread | 2024/25

Meanwhile the prick that us known has Goldbridge has found the right sponsor for his United watchalong car crash channel.

View attachment 133395
Considering he is a Forest fan, and only in it for what he can squeeze out of the gullibles, I wouldn’t be surprised, if that was intentional.

View attachment 133398
The pundits keep going on about worst start since 07/08… yet it’s the same as 13/14 & 20/21 in terms of points.
They are only slightly underperforming from their norm of the past 14 years, if anything.
The biggest difference is in the number of goals scored, that’s where they have collapsed since the bully reigned.
The number of goals against is pretty static.
Great piece of research and well laid out.

And as someone else has previously pointed out Snapdragon don't even sell products direct to the public, they sell chips and processors to manufacturers of tech goods.

Which makes such a high profile sponsorship deal somewhat baffling, it doesn't matter how many billions of people get to see the word Snapdragon emblazoned on united's shirts those people still can't go out and actually buy anything from Snapdragon!
I suspect it’s like having "Intel" on your shirts?

If you have a phone a laptop a tablet etc, snapdragon are very likely to have high tech parts inside it. They're a huge company.

On a side note, fuck united.
Which makes them spaffing £65m on sponsoring united all the more baffling.

Surely all those involved in parts procurement for the big phone, laptop, tablet manufacturers will already be fully aware of who Snapdragon are and what they produce.

It must purely be a vanity exercise for Snapdragon as I can't see how it makes any business sense.

Getting slaughtered on Talksport. Agbonlohor just read off a reel of results they’ve had v some of the top clubs.

How this bald fucker still has a job just shows how inept they are as a club.

It wasn't a red card. It was a yellow card. I have just seen it. It is important to be honest.
Swallow that narrative.
If he's slipping - then his actions are even more unnatural. Slipping but still manages to raise his studs and perform a deliberate stamping, scrapping action.
Totally deserved despite the Sky and ex-pro union campaign for a Royal Pardon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.