United Thread | 2024/25

Any pictures of the old bully from yesterday?

I only saw the last bit of the game and I didn’t see him but I know Sky have a permanent camera on him.

He's the captain, but when you think about it, it doesn't really matter if he gets a ban for 1, 2 or 3 games because he's dog shit anyway.

He's the epitome of a billy big bollocks player, a poor attitude, who thinks he's way better than he is. One of those players genuine top clubs wouldn't touch with a barge pole.
Hence why no other club were remotely interested in him when united signed him.

I've still yet to see him produce anything of note in a game against a top 6 side.

A classic flat track bully who can only perform when playing the poorer sides in the league.

They were going to get rid of the manager after the FA Cup but the fans were so outraged by it they reversed the decision.

Fans are generally clueless and think short term and now they're paying for it. Of course the bulk of them will blame the Glazers again.

Any pictures of the old bully from yesterday?

I only saw the last bit of the game and I didn’t see him but I know Sky have a permanent camera on him.
Was wondering what had happened to FergieCam myself. Probably under repair. The picture had been a bit shakey recently.

It would be funny as fuck if Southgate took over but let's be honest he wouldn't last 6 months.

The dressing room is so toxic the players would eat him alive
I disagree. Within days, Southgate would be hosting sessions enlightening the players on topics such as racial/gender awareness and 'micro-aggressions'. They'd be the most woke clown show in the country!

I remember some posters on the transfer forum waxing lyrical about their summer signings and how they would improve them. Rinse and repeat.

I like this guy on the Caf......a foundation has been built....

View attachment 133405
I saw a clip of a Rag outside the ground after the game. He said that the Foundations, Youth Set up... All the hierarchy of the club was superb just that the manager was an issue.

Scruffy Jim has done a PR number on them all already. He sacked 100's of low earning staff & installed an expensive set of suits from other clubs. What have they achieved so far to deem them a success? Omar et al new signings haven't exactly hit the ground running. Still Rotten to the core. Still a delusional fanbase. Lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.