United Thread | 2024/25

It wasn't a red card. It was a yellow card. I have just seen it. It is important to be honest.
Nope.

Had he slipped and his flailing leg caught him i'd agree with that sentiment that a red was harsh.
But Ratty, whilst slipping, stuck his leg out and struck Maddison on his shin. It was intended. It was a cynical foul. VAR looked at it after the red was shown and agreed with Kavanagh.

Ban the **** for three matches.

I wonder if the old bacon-faced bully was at the game today?

How ironic that the man who was at the head of the club’s golden era was the direct reason for the current situation.

Amazed he can show his face there. Let’s hope he lives to be 100.
100%

Horse Spunk started the decline but it rarely gets referenced by media or fans.

One day a book will tell the tale.

I like this guy on the Caf......a foundation has been built....

View attachment 133405
Hilarious isnt it.

It's the same on the Pistonheads united thread, just relentless delusional optimism and grasping at straws.

For at least the last 5 seasons they've just constantly veered between "we've got a decent manager but shit players" to "we've got decent players but a shit manager"

They're currently on the latter phase at the moment, "shit manager but decent players", no doubt as soon as they sack and replace EtH and are still shit they'll revert to phase one, "a decent manager but shit players"

Their pride and egos just never allow them to not maintain some degree of positivity and optimism, they just refuse to accept that they and the team they support are failures and losers.

Nope.

Had he slipped and his flailing leg caught him i'd agree with that sentiment that a red was harsh.
But Ratty, whilst slipping, stuck his leg out and struck Maddison on his shin. It was intended. It was a cynical foul. VAR looked at it after the red was shown and agreed with Kavanagh.

Ban the **** for three matches.

it was a yellow card for me. it wasn't reckless, it had zero force behind it and it wasn't endangering the player. Martinez's tackle last week on the other hand ticked all these but got away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.