United Thread | 2024/25

Glazers must be pissing themselves laughing. The footballing side of the club is run by scruffy Jim and his staff so they get all the flack

But the Glazers still own 79%of the company so get the majority of the income so the question is what the fuck is Jim getting out of this deal?

You only have to look how piss poor ineos pro cycle team has fallen since being Sky.
Ratcliffe has ruin that team with most top riders wanting out. He has slashed the budget.
Looks like he is doing the same at swamp, making people redundant etc. It's fucking great lol

Glazers must be pissing themselves laughing. The footballing side of the club is run by scruffy Jim and his staff so they get all the flack

But the Glazers still own 79%of the company so get the majority of the income so the question is what the fuck is Jim getting out of this deal?

In any other arena questions would be asked how the rags are any where near the top table, they are by definition a mediocre club with an ordinary team yet there are suitors queued up round the block to sponsor them.

Where is this good value we hear a lot about?

The funniest thing I think is that the best thing for them to do this season is to keep TenHaag and accept midtable as their level. That means accepting a lot more draws and losses to mid level teams.

They can still hope to win a top level game here and howl to the moon when they do.

But they just need to collectively tell Neville and the rest in the media to shut the fuck up. They need to collectively admit that its as good as it gets right now. They need to stop hoping for a saviour manager or a saviour player or a saviour points deduction for others. They just need to go into hibernation as a community and let the manager and players alone.

If they don't imo it's another step back to only end up here again in a season or two.
But we’ve been saying that, since Gollum was there.

And do they listen?

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, and, at the time, their entitlement wouldn’t allow it, but they really should have bitten the bullet and left Moyes in place for a longer period.

He hasn’t had a spectacular managerial career, but he might have built on that first post-pisscan season and had them Competing.

But, we’ll never know.

Listening to Talkshite at the moment, I'm sure Jim White mutters Manchesh United on his vinegar strokes. This loss is worse than the death of Princess Diana.
It’s just brilliant. Blanket coverage of everything that is wrong at the club.

Exactly this. It was a stroke of genius by the Glazers. Catweazle gets all of the flack and does all of the work now while they sit back and watch. If Catweazle fails, then it’s nothing to do with them. If he succeeds then they hoover up even more dividends and eventually sell out at a much higher price. Clever people the Glazers.

it was a yellow card for me. it wasn't reckless, it had zero force behind it and it wasn't endangering the player. Martinez's tackle last week on the other hand ticked all these but got away with it.
It wasn't reckless, you are right - it was premeditated and deliberately intended to cause harm to the opposing player.
so intent was he, that he continued with it - even if you buy the "I slipped" shit. It's not like we're talking about someone who doesn't have form - he's always been a snide cheating ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.