United Thread | 2024/25

Jamie Redknapp (I know) made a good point last night that if this was still just the Glazers there they'd be getting ripped to pieces for how they've handled the whole Ten Hag situation since the end of last season.
Glazers must be pissing themselves laughing. The footballing side of the club is run by scruffy Jim and his staff so they get all the flack

But the Glazers still own 79%of the company so get the majority of the income so the question is what the fuck is Jim getting out of this deal?

They thought they’d took the mastermind behind City’s success and made him CEO. ❌

They thought Ineos would change things. ❌

Gave the manager another 200mil to spend on his Dutch fetish. ✅

Let go of thousands of staff. ✅

Continue to get worse. ✅

United are fucking shit. ✅

Glazers must be pissing themselves laughing. The footballing side of the club is run by scruffy Jim and his staff so they get all the flack

But the Glazers still own 79%of the company so get the majority of the income so the question is what the fuck is Jim getting out of this deal?
Exactly what a rag is saying now on the radio.

Not sure if it's a rag on Talkshite now?

Blaming both the Glazers and Ineos.

Accusing Gary Chuckle of political power building and none of them giving a stuff about the team or the fans as long as they make money.

They will be still be mediocre on the pitch whilst they all fight for power and profit.

He sounded too level headed for one.

Not sure if it's a rag on Talkshite now?

Blaming both the Glazers and Ineos.

Accusing Gary Chuckle of political power building and none of them giving a stuff about the team or the fans as long as they make money.

They will be still be mediocre on the pitch whilst they all fight for power and profit.

He sounded too level headed for one.
He also referred to them as ‘they’ and then changed it to us.

If that was a Blue I salute you sir.

Which makes them spaffing £65m on sponsoring united all the more baffling.

Surely all those involved in parts procurement for the big phone, laptop, tablet manufacturers will already be fully aware of who Snapdragon are and what they produce.

It must purely be a vanity exercise for Snapdragon as I can't see how it makes any business sense.
Certainly their sales arm will have many box opportunities with which to entertain their many customers.

Which makes them spaffing £65m on sponsoring united all the more baffling.

Surely all those involved in parts procurement for the big phone, laptop, tablet manufacturers will already be fully aware of who Snapdragon are and what they produce.

It must purely be a vanity exercise for Snapdragon as I can't see how it makes any business sense.
Lots of PCs have snapdragon tech which armchair rags use to do their shitty you tube watch alongs with other armchair scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.