United Thread | 2024/25

They’ve got a shit club, shit hierarchy, shit finances, shit ground, shit facilities, shit manager, shit players and delusional ‘istree fans.

But they only seem to blame one of those things at a time.
This is what happens when you rely on "entitlement" in the guise of "history" to give the team its results.

The musical chairs game of blame is typical of many businesses in other sectors of industry or business.

I suppose Omar is trying his best to get a proper business plan / mission statement for years to come therefore allocating responsibity and actual blame but how much actual authority has he got?

Change to a proper business plan is the very thing that the red cartel were afraid of when Sheikh M took over City.

That you're arguing for Bruno Fernandes

So the referee AND VAR wer both wrong at the same time, along with other pundits and observers? That's a whole lotta wrong to defend a Rags actions.
fuck off with your rag shit. At the end of the day you should stay neutral on football actions and not get swayed by rivalries. If it was a spurs player that slipped you'll be saying the opposite. Also all other pundits have said it should have been yellow card and VAR had fucked up.

Glazers must be pissing themselves laughing. The footballing side of the club is run by scruffy Jim and his staff so they get all the flack

But the Glazers still own 79%of the company so get the majority of the income so the question is what the fuck is Jim getting out of this deal?

Well the rags ( fraudulently by the PL ) got the expense of jim buying his share of the shite off their PSR allowance .

They thought they’d took the mastermind behind City’s success and made him CEO. ❌

They thought Ineos would change things. ❌

Gave the manager another 200mil to spend on his Dutch fetish. ✅

Let go of thousands of staff. ✅

Continue to get worse. ✅

United are fucking shit. ✅
I think Omar Berradda was a good appointment for them and I'm gutted to have lost him, still to early to judge though IMO.

I think Omar Berradda was a good appointment for them and I'm gutted to have lost him, still to early to judge though IMO.

He's clearly got a multitude of issues to resolve if he has any chance of changing their current demise.

Which is fine by me, I can wait.

Last edited:
fuck off with your rag shit. At the end of the day you should stay neutral on football actions and not get swayed by rivalries. If it was a spurs player that slipped you'll be saying the opposite. Also all other pundits have said it should have been yellow card and VAR had fucked up.
When you fall, over do you do a John Cleese and scrape the sole of your foot down a passer by?
Nothing to do with rivalries - when you take into account the state of play in the match, the frustration, the raised studs, the abnormal leg action, and then add in who it was - a player with form for being unsporting, acting out of frustration and a serial cheat - you get a clearer picture.
You seem intent on being overly willing to side with his excuse - as for the other pundits? There's quite a few that think it was a red - hell, even Goldbridge thought it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.