United Thread | 2024/25

So what this actually means is that VAR is completely pointless?

The referee deemed it to be a red card, VAR deemed it to be a red card, No the Premier League have said "It's not a red card".

What's the fucking point then...

Slip or no slip, That rat makes cynical challenges like that all of the time and everytime he does it he goes into do somebody. He constantly goes in with his studs up knee high.

Absolute joke of a decision.

I actually didn’t think it was a red, but this is ridiculous
I thought they didn’t want to re referee the games?

The ref has looked it and said red
The VAR has looked at it and not overturned it
Now it’s been looked at again - literally after the game has finished - and been overturned

Selective application of their own rules - who would have believed it ?

So what this actually means is that VAR is completely pointless?

The referee deemed it to be a red card, VAR deemed it to be a red card, No the Premier League have said "It's not a red card".

What's the fucking point then...

Slip or no slip, That rat makes cynical challenges like that all of the time and everytime he does it he goes into do somebody. He constantly goes in with his studs up knee high.

Absolute joke of a decision.

It would perhaps be funny if it wasn't so blatant :)

I actually didn’t think it was a red, but this is ridiculous
I thought they didn’t want to re referee the games?

The ref has looked it and said red
The VAR has looked at it and not overturned it
Now it’s been looked at again by howard webb - literally after the game has finished - and been overturned
sorted

Gary Neville is on the payroll of both Sky and the Club I Won’t Name, and works for both when they play at home. For one paymaster he’s expected to work a Strategic Advantage; for the other he’s supposed to be an impartial observer.

Sky acting like they’ve got a perpetual monopoly on the coverage. Imagine the outcry when a truly awful team from the Club I Won’t Name get sucked into a relegation fight and start getting crucial points thanks to trickery like this.

There’s a fine line between Too Big to Fail and Too Shit to Shine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.