United Thread | 2024/25

I was thinking, would this ever work in reverse? im talking specifically about a tackle similar to this one.

Ref gives a yellow, VAR reviews it but doesnt feel it to be a "clear and obvious error" and then changed to a red later?
Almost definitely not. They’ve overturned it because the rags appealed. You’d need a club to request a player of another to be given a retrospective ban presumably and the answer would be ‘no. The ref and var made their decision’

I actually thought the red was a bit harsh. But there‘s obviously no grounds for it to be rescinded.

Again it shows why VAR is bent and pointless

The match referee gave him a straight red VAR looked at it and agreed it stayed with the referee's choice.
Only for PGMOL to overturn it on appeal, The stench around this lot is why I hate the game,

Do you think City win the appeal if it was Rodri

Again it shows why VAR is bent and pointless

The match referee gave him a straight red VAR looked at it and agreed it stayed with the referee's choice.
Only for PGMOL to overturn it on appeal, The stench around this lot is why I hate the game,

Do you think City win the appeal if it was Rodri
It’s not PGMOL that rescind it, it goes to a 3 man FA tribunal made up of ex players and refs, a bit like our 115 panel.

They only other time I can think of that it’s been successful was MacAllister last season, but there may have been a few others.

Yep, sent off player interviewed after the game, a first, to start his PR campaign, backed up by the media
It sure was.
So, if I recall correctly once you have been dismissed you must leave the field of play - in all its guises - the PL since its inception have deemed everything as part of play.
Rat twat surely brings the game into disrepute by questioning the decision?
More to the point and this really has me perplexed - the game is over, he’s left the field an hour before. He’s interviewed ‘live’ after the game still in his scum kit - am I missing something here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.