United Thread | 2024/25

Just out of interest, I was looking for a list of red cards rescinded by the FA and a list of red cards issued retrospectively. Can't find anything. Which is strange. Anyone with more luck?

Just trying to put to bed / support the idea that these decisions more frequently involve the "red cartel" (red cards rescinded) or City (retrospective red cards).

Just out of interest, I was looking for a list of red cards rescinded by the FA and a list of red cards issued retrospectively. Can't find anything. Which is strange. Anyone with more luck?

Just trying to put to bed / support the idea that these decisions more frequently involve the "red cartel" (red cards rescinded) or City (retrospective red cards).
it depends how big the sample size you want is last season there was only one red card overturned out of 22 and that was for a dipper player and this year fernandes has been the only red card overturned. If you want to go back to the season before there was red cards overturned for arsenal, newcastle and chelsea players, season before that we had one overturned as did a wolves and a villa player and the season before that it was four overturned none of them from the red teams.

Obviously its a small sample size which is further distorted by the fact that the red cartel mobs dont get players sent off as much with arsenal being the outlier this year.

Last edited:

Well firstly can you think of many City straight red cards? Rodri last year - clear red. Casemiro actually done a similar incident and got the same treatment. Cancelo against Fulham? Last man with no attempt to play the ball. Firstly look at our straight reds and decide if any should have been overturned. I can't think of any, which is why the club haven't appealed any. We are all screaming bias for it being overturned, whilst missing he was wrongly sent off and both a referee and VAR got it wrong? It is a very backwards way to be corrupt if you ask me. Every club can appeal red card if they want to, do they still get an extra game if it is decided the correct decision was made? Unsure but that is probably why not many appeal. Oh, Calvert Lewin got one overturned last year. Wonder what his United links are

Well firstly can you think of many City straight red cards? Rodri last year - clear red. Casemiro actually done a similar incident and got the same treatment. Cancelo against Fulham? Last man with no attempt to play the ball. Firstly look at our straight reds and decide if any should have been overturned. I can't think of any, which is why the club haven't appealed any. We are all screaming bias for it being overturned, whilst missing he was wrongly sent off and both a referee and VAR got it wrong? It is a very backwards way to be corrupt if you ask me. Every club can appeal red card if they want to, do they still get an extra game if it is decided the correct decision was made? Unsure but that is probably why not many appeal. Oh, Calvert Lewin got one overturned last year. Wonder what his United links are

I'm not screaming bias, one way or the other, at all. Just trying to get some facts. Difficult to find without putting them effort in. I was hoping someone else would make the effort because, firstly, I am lazy and, secondly, without facts yhose on both sides are just going round in circles. Such is social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.