United Thread | 2024/25

Just out of interest, I was looking for a list of red cards rescinded by the FA and a list of red cards issued retrospectively. Can't find anything. Which is strange. Anyone with more luck?

Just trying to put to bed / support the idea that these decisions more frequently involve the "red cartel" (red cards rescinded) or City (retrospective red cards).
We’ve had at least two, or the equivalent of; Mario and Sergio.

...plus the fact that no swamp team or manager is ever going to remotely approach , never mind challenge, his record in future. He's crashed the car and walked away and left an unfortunate succession of poor bastards to answer questions from the police.

Excellent analogy .

Good old beeb - article about the Porto keeper’s childhood admiration for nytid.

Though this really made me chuckle:

But, reports from Italy suggests that former Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri is favoured by Sir Alex Ferguson to become the next Manchester United manager. (Express)

Wouldn’t that just warm your cockles knowing that the gpc still really does have a say in the day to day running of the swamp donkeys.

“Another single malt your shitty panted one?”

Good old beeb - article about the Porto keeper’s childhood admiration for nytid.

But, reports from Italy suggests that former Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri is favoured by Sir Alex Ferguson to become the next Manchester United manager. (Express)

Wouldn’t that just warm your cockles knowing that the gpc still really does have a say in the day to day running of the swamp donkeys.

I was about to post that about Allegri and the pisscan, having just had a gander at the Beeb's gossip column.

I think that leaves us in no doubt that Bluemooners have been right all along about the amount of power the purple-nosed one still wields at rag central.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that isn't the truth.

The old **** must still be wielding some influence at the workings because he is seen as THE important element of their rancid structure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.