United Thread | 2024/25

I am glad he still holds that kind of power, his choice of wee davey was outstanding.

The problem is that the finger will never be pointed at him.

The management failures will never be seen as part of his history at the club, his work is done influencing the weak who carry out his orders.

Pretty convinced that is why certain managers will have walked away when tapped up to replace the dutch dope.

The problem is that the finger will never be pointed at him.

The management failures will never be seen as part of his history at the club, his work is done influencing the weak who carry out his orders.

Pretty convinced that is why certain managers will have walked away when tapped up to replace the dutch dope.
any strong competent manager will not want that old drunk watching over there every move and offering opinions, they will want the ability to be their own man and shape their own team and that will not be offered while he is about, the only person who challenged him was rangnick and he was swept out the door the moment he did.

any strong competent manager will not want that old drunk watching over there every move and offering opinions, they will want the ability to be their own man and shape their own team and that will not be offered while he is about, the only person who challenged him was rangnick and he was swept out the door the moment he did.

Thinking about it I hope he lasts for a good number of years.

Their success in his " advisory role " is absolute dross in return for circa £2m a season.

There's no top manager out there that would touch them with a shitty stick because it's career suicide.
Not when the Govan Bully is behind the scenes. And what too manager is there. We’ve the best. Klopp can’t go there. After that, meh.

I was about to post that about Allegri and the pisscan, having just had a gander at the Beeb's gossip column.

I think that leaves us in no doubt that Bluemooners have been right all along about the amount of power the purple-nosed one still wields at rag central.
I have heard that Catweazle is trying to reduce his influence. If true that’s bad news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.