United Thread | 2024/25

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that isn't the truth.

The old **** must still be wielding some influence at the workings because he is seen as THE important element of their rancid structure.
I lost £10 bet on Allegri being nailed on to be the next manager a few cycles ago, at the time I use to drink with a pal of GPC so this is probably true

Agreed. We don’t want them finding out they’re a better team without him in it either.
This!

The 3 man panel have decided to further punish the rags by allowing captain rat to play out the three game ban and continue to self-sabotage their season.

bKnQ1aE.gif

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that isn't the truth.

The old **** must still be wielding some influence at the workings because he is seen as THE important element of their rancid structure.
I lost £10 bet on Allegri being nailed on to be the next manager a few cycles ago, at the time I use to drink with a pal of GPC so this is probably true

Manchester United could opt to trigger a one-year extension to 31-year-old England defender Harry Maguire's deal, which comes to an end at the end of the 2024-25 campaign, as they want to avoid him leaving for free. (Football Insider)

Wonderful for a number of reasons.
* It means another year of money wasted on wages.
* It means he could make several more appearances.
* The incomprehensible idea some club may actually want to pay a fee for him.

The Club that keeps on giving.
They just don’t get it, do they?

Clubs aren’t going to pay the fees that the rags demand for players, nor are they going to pay the salaries that they are on at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.