United Thread | 2024/25

Why is a panel of 3 right and a ref, 2 linesmen, a video assistant referee and his assistant wrong ?
5 people judged that to be a sending off.
I also wonder why (I've read the media page, you went to Bills funeral) you are so determined to prove the panel were correct.
(Especially as you consider last seasons penalty soft and shouldn't have been given.)
There are only 3 posters I can think of who are so cantankerous and argumentative as you. What was your original user name, you never told us.
If it is corrupt, why was he sent off to begin with? Are you telling me the refs and VAR are never wrong? I am not determined to prove anything, I am making legitimate points which nobody acknowledges. The damage was done sending their captain off and missing half a game, it is a strange way of being in Uniteds favour. I also pointed out Calvert Lewin got his overturned last year and nobody is interested because apparently it is just the red teams who get them overturned. A panel of 3 have had days to review the situation and make a decision, it might confuse you but I would imagine that a ref who made a split second decision, and 2 linesman nowhere near the incident have more chance of getting it wrong. VAR should have intervened ( which if they did you would cry corruption at that) but didn't for some reason. The same way they wrongly didn't intervene on the Martinez "tackle" at Palace. With it just being United is it just a case of fuck them because we hate them? If so then not a problem and each blue to their own, if anybody wants a normal debate on a topic without hatred clouding their view then that's what the forum is for I would have thought.

If it is corrupt, why was he sent off to begin with? Are you telling me the refs and VAR are never wrong? I am not determined to prove anything, I am making legitimate points which nobody acknowledges. The damage was done sending their captain off and missing half a game, it is a strange way of being in Uniteds favour. I also pointed out Calvert Lewin got his overturned last year and nobody is interested because apparently it is just the red teams who get them overturned. A panel of 3 have had days to review the situation and make a decision, it might confuse you but I would imagine that a ref who made a split second decision, and 2 linesman nowhere near the incident have more chance of getting it wrong. VAR should have intervened ( which if they did you would cry corruption at that) but didn't for some reason. The same way they wrongly didn't intervene on the Martinez "tackle" at Palace. With it just being United is it just a case of fuck them because we hate them? If so then not a problem and each blue to their own, if anybody wants a normal debate on a topic without hatred clouding their view then that's what the forum is for I would have thought.
You’ll never have a reasoned debate on here about VAR, especially when the rags are involved. You might as well save yourself the bother.

Manchester United could opt to trigger a one-year extension to 31-year-old England defender Harry Maguire's deal, which comes to an end at the end of the 2024-25 campaign, as they want to avoid him leaving for free. (Football Insider)

Wonderful for a number of reasons.
* It means another year of money wasted on wages.
* It means he could make several more appearances.
* The incomprehensible idea some club may actually want to pay a fee for him.

The Club that keeps on giving.

Why do you keep posting photos of your butt plug?

IMG-2855.jpg

Manchester United could opt to trigger a one-year extension to 31-year-old England defender Harry Maguire's deal, which comes to an end at the end of the 2024-25 campaign, as they want to avoid him leaving for free. (Football Insider)

I wonder what the full cost is once you add all his wages over the contract to his £80m price tag? I doubt somehow they have made it back in shirt sales :-)

You’ll never have a reasoned debate on here about VAR, especially when the rags are involved. You might as well save yourself the bother.
Fair enough and VAR is shite, it amused me that he got sent off for what I didn't think was a red. Even more so with the many he has got away with in his career, it was then a soft one that saw him walk. I am sure when a panel finds us not guilty we won't be crying foul play ;) Oh well, fuck var and fuck them red fuckers.

Any reason why you won't tell me/us your original user name ?

Fair enough and VAR is shite, it amused me that he got sent off for what I didn't think was a red. Even more so with the many he has got away with in his career, it was then a soft one that saw him walk. I am sure when a panel finds us not guilty we won't be crying foul play ;) Oh well, fuck var and fuck them red fuckers.
Agreed. We don’t want them finding out they’re a better team without him in it either.

Don’t forget on his part it’s also ‘diplomatic immunity’ for at least one more year.
Who knows the whole legal case might just go away in that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.