United Thread | 2024/25

It’s not PGMOL that rescind it, it goes to a 3 man FA tribunal made up of ex players and refs, a bit like our 115 panel.

They only other time I can think of that it’s been successful was MacAllister last season, but there may have been a few others.

Yeah and who is on the panel, I can bet a nice gift like a watch was waiting in the post for all 3 of them
As I said, any City player on a red card that appealed would never get to the tribunal panel.

Can I say VAR was sold to the premier league clubs on the clear and obvious mistakes that the referee makes
So how does the clear and obvious mistakes still happening in the VAR system, What is the point of VAR if mistakes are not taken out of the game and still happen in the system.

That tackle was with full intent, forget the slipp he could have injured the player badly and would have been out for months, The referee deemed it bad enough for a red card and after VAR review it stayed with the on-field referee choice.

Just like the fudging of the £75 million in the PSR with Covid-19 and the Glazers sale share fees to Jim, It was cleared by the panel and nothing was wrong because it involved United

Yeah and who is on the panel, I can bet a nice gift like a watch was waiting in the post for all 3 of them
As I said, any City player on a red card that appealed would never get to the tribunal panel.

Can I say VAR was sold to the premier league clubs on the clear and obvious mistakes that the referee makes
So how does the clear and obvious mistakes still happening in the VAR system, What is the point of VAR if mistakes are not taken out of the game and still happen in the system.

That tackle was with full intent, forget the slipp he could have injured the player badly and would have been out for months, The referee deemed it bad enough for a red card and after VAR review it stayed with the on-field referee choice.

Just like the fudging of the £75 million in the PSR with Covid-19 and the Glazers sale share fees to Jim, It was cleared by the panel and nothing was wrong because it involved United
It rotates, but never gets divulged. If a club appeals, it always goes to a panel.

The rest is your opinion, which you’re entitled to.

Well firstly can you think of many City straight red cards? Rodri last year - clear red. Casemiro actually done a similar incident and got the same treatment. Cancelo against Fulham? Last man with no attempt to play the ball. Firstly look at our straight reds and decide if any should have been overturned. I can't think of any, which is why the club haven't appealed any. We are all screaming bias for it being overturned, whilst missing he was wrongly sent off and both a referee and VAR got it wrong? It is a very backwards way to be corrupt if you ask me. Every club can appeal red card if they want to, do they still get an extra game if it is decided the correct decision was made? Unsure but that is probably why not many appeal. Oh, Calvert Lewin got one overturned last year. Wonder what his United links are
Why is a panel of 3 right and a ref, 2 linesmen, a video assistant referee and his assistant wrong ?
5 people judged that to be a sending off.
I also wonder why (I've read the media page, you went to Bills funeral) you are so determined to prove the panel were correct.
(Especially as you consider last seasons penalty soft and shouldn't have been given.)
There are only 3 posters I can think of who are so cantankerous and argumentative as you. What was your original user name, you never told us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.