United Thread | 2024/25

Come on Denzel,come and join the fun at the swamp.
With a name like Denzel Dumfries this is only going one way
Another carthorse fullback to add to the rag collection no doubt.

Brian greenhoff started the trend. They 've never had a decent player in that position.ever.fact.
Good Morning Mr Neville,

I've still not stopped laughing after you fed me in 2002.

Kind Regards,

Shaun

Come on Denzel,come and join the fun at the swamp.
With a name like Denzel Dumfries this is only going one way
Another carthorse fullback to add to the rag collection no doubt.

Brian greenhoff started the trend. They 've never had a decent player in that position.ever.fact.
I'd say John Fitzpatrick started the trend.

I'd say John Fitzpatrick started the trend.
I bow down to your greater knowledge of swamp carthorse fuulbacks.

I only mentioned Brian greenhoff in banter really as I never saw him play live, but when he died I noticed the sun newspaper did a full double page spread about his career. Wasted 5 mins reading it to draw the conclusion that he was born in Barnsley and won the fa cup once.
Glory glory man Utd indeed.

I8 England caps doesn't say owt really,shoehorned into the national team to keep the gravy train going,the ridiculous link between England and man u which has to be maintained.at any cost.

How times haven't changed...

Last edited:
Oh how we laughed.
I also remember the vibe amongst blues back in the day
" if the Nevilles play for England so can I "
Used to love singing that ,pissed up post match around Manchester.
I seen an interview last week I think it was Camel Gob, He was saying Neville was distraught after feeding the goat, Ferguson laid into him after the game...

Apparently it still annoys him to this day...

Fucking sweet, Rat Faced ****.

Have utd ever has a decent right back?
Tony Book and Kyle Walker immediately spring to mind for us.

Over the pitch... at left back ...I have to give Denis Irwin a nod ,cos he was consistently good for Oldham and utd.

I don't see how even the most devout rag fan can deny OT is an outdated shit tip. Legroom only fit for Snow White's 7 little friends. Rain pouring through the roof. Dreadful circulation spaces with inadequate room and a claustrophobic feel. The list goes on. Catering piss poor. It needs ripping down and replacing. It's a disgrace to Greater Manchester.
Come on mate - it's all part of the Old Trafford experience.

'Come on in, experience the leisure activity conditions when you were allowed a few hours out of the cotton mill'.

The Hovis music playing as people trudge into the ground...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.