United Thread | 2024/25

Jesus, that wanker Coe (never liked him when he was the posh runner in the 80's) is gobbling off about Rags building a new ground (in a car park owned by Rags, to replace the current biggest domestic ground in UK) as "the biggest regeneration in Europe"

Last time I looked Manchester and surrounding areas are undergoing huge regeneration and have been for some 20 years.

I know we joke about OT but it's only because the owners have allowed it to fall into disrepair over the last 10 years. 3 of the stands are less than 20 years old ffs!
Did he mention who will be paying for it?

I see Lord ( fuck off you tory ****) Coe is spouting shite again, rebuilding the swamp will be the biggest regeneration project in europe according to this privilidged fuckin bellend.

Funny what being on the payrol of tax dodging kunt Ratcliffe will make you say! Neville and mayor of Manchester are also on his payrol! Neville doing that walk in the Peak District with Starmer will be in his ear about it to!

I’m very chilled about their bid for a new stadium.

Good for Manchester, I reckon, and way , way in the distance too.
It's not them having a new stadium that bothers me, it's the way they are trying to dress it up as being good for the nation etc to justify a taxpayer handout to build it.

This is what I understand
MCFC is owned by CFG whose major shareholder is Newton Investment and Deveopment LLC.(80%). Silver Lake own 19%. and Chinese Media Group 1%.
China sold back some while ago

CFG is majority owned by Newton Investment and Development LLC, with a significant minority shareholding held by global technology investment firm, Silver Lake (18.16%).

It's not them having a new stadium that bothers me, it's the way they are trying to dress it up as being good for the nation etc to justify a taxpayer handout to build it.
Given the financial state of the country I can’t see any funding coming their way. Manchester doesn’t need 2 world class stadiums, one of which is desperate for public money. Everton have bankrupted themselves funding their new ground. The rags can fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.