United Thread | 2024/25

Jesus, that wanker Coe (never liked him when he was the posh runner in the 80's) is gobbling off about Rags building a new ground (in a car park owned by Rags, to replace the current biggest domestic ground in UK) as "the biggest regeneration in Europe"

Last time I looked Manchester and surrounding areas are undergoing huge regeneration and have been for some 20 years.

I know we joke about OT but it's only because the owners have allowed it to fall into disrepair over the last 10 years. 3 of the stands are less than 20 years old ffs!
Coe like Max Clifford before him always holds the opinion of the person that's paying him.

Let me get this straight. The rags are apparently going to make a higher offer for Branthwaite and are helped in this by the PL who have given them a special dispensation on financial losses. Everton may be forced to accept it as they fear being in breach of PL financial rules! Is it me or are we in La La land?

Let me get this straight. The rags are apparently going to make a higher offer for Branthwaite and are helped in this by the PL who have given them a special dispensation on financial losses. Everton may be forced to accept it as they fear being in breach of PL financial rules! Is it me or are we in La La land?
Good point, the PL have basically bought Branthwaite for united.

Yep, and I've noticed any dissenting voices concerning their proposed new stadium are being kept quiet. This country is becoming a Stalin-led Russia.
We are not quiet but the silence elsewhere is because nobody cares. The rags are so yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.