United Thread | 2024/25

I see Lord ( fuck off you tory ****) Coe is spouting shite again, rebuilding the swamp will be the biggest regeneration project in europe according to this privilidged fuckin bellend.
Worrying that he's getting behind it - he has serious political clout and connections.

Love the insinuation that Anthony is so thick he can’t remember to “score goals” so has his wife text a reminder!
If he’s trying to sound cool and intimidating, he failed!

By the by first post in the new thread; Cheating Rag **** bastards

Love the insinuation that Anthony is so thick he can’t remember to “score goals” so has his wife text a reminder!
If he’s trying to sound cool and intimidating, he failed!

By the by first post in the new thread; Cheating Rag **** bastards
Could you imagine bumping into this shit the first thought would be to hammer the fuck out of him you’d be doing his family a favour the cnut ..

Jesus, that wanker Coe (never liked him when he was the posh runner in the 80's) is gobbling off about Rags building a new ground (in a car park owned by Rags, to replace the current biggest domestic ground in UK) as "the biggest regeneration in Europe"

Last time I looked Manchester and surrounding areas are undergoing huge regeneration and have been for some 20 years.

I know we joke about OT but it's only because the owners have allowed it to fall into disrepair over the last 10 years. 3 of the stands are less than 20 years old ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.