United Thread | 2024/25

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.

d053717cde1d930dc0cae04a96001fe2.gif

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.

No one cares love.

Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong.

All I’m saying is the past two consecutive games against you lot has me seeing you in a different light. I no longer feel like we’d be run rugged. I actually enjoy playing you a lot more, which isn’t something I or other United fans would have said in the the past few seasons.

Hats off for being a good sport! Never want to see us lose to City, but under the circumstances this is very positive. Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong. I’m totally looking forward to other derby matches this season. Bring it on!
You're positive ill give you that, you're a delusional moron but you are positive

Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong.

All I’m saying is the past two consecutive games against you lot has me seeing you in a different light. I no longer feel like we’d be run rugged. I actually enjoy playing you a lot more, which isn’t something I or other United fans would have said in the the past few seasons.

Hats off for being a good sport! Never want to see us lose to City, but under the circumstances this is very positive. Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong. I’m totally looking forward to other derby matches this season. Bring it on!

Do one Derrick

You have spent 100s of millions you deluded rag prick.

I think this is the footballing equivalent of when you give a starving man dog food and they try and convince themself its steak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.