United Thread | 2024/25

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
So you are going to completely forget about getting beat 3-0 at the Swamp and 3-1 at The Etihad on top of finishing 31 points behind us last season.

Wigan also beat us in an FA Cup Final, They also got relegated that season. Yesterday we had numerous players missing.

The patterns of play were impressive? Other than Amad playing it across to Mason Mount the rest of your so called "patterns" were long balls over the top which yous have done his Poundland Pep had arrived at your shitty club.

Typical Rag coming on here with your "Citeh" shit on top of being an arrogant prick.

Truth of it all is, Your lot are absolutely shite, You've finished 8th last season whilst spending millions upon mullions whilst we are winning 4 IN A ROW.

Off you go to Rag Cafe you fucking bellend.

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
Citeh…that’s how we Mancs speak and you southerners spell

So you are going to completely forget about getting beat 3-0 at the Swamp and 3-1 at The Etihad on top of finishing 31 points behind us last season.

Wigan also beat us in an FA Cup Final, They also got relegated that season. Yesterday we had numerous players missing.

The patterns of play were impressive? Other than Amad playing it across to Mason Mount the rest of your so called "patterns" were long balls over the top which yous have done his Poundland Pep had arrived at your shitty club.

Typical Rag coming on here with your "Citeh" shit on top of being an arrogant prick.

Truth of it all is, Your lot are absolutely shite, You've finished 8th last season whilst spending millions upon mullions whilst we are winning 4 IN A ROW.

Off you go to Rag Cafe you fucking bellend.
This is what I wanted to say but was being polite ha!

Ten Hag will he gone at crimbo and Horseyvanhorseface will be in the hot seat. Rag dna bullshit for former players to take over.
ITV were showing more of horse face yesterday than they were the game, I'm sure we'll see alot of that this season on Sky and TNT.

Pity they don't show more of Martin Keown and the Arsenal players elbowing him on the head.

Big ugly prick.

The irony is lost.
For this reason I also call us Citeh
As a true Mancunian I am not bothered one iota with the name Citeh as thats how we say it. It seems to upset people outside of Manchester more.
To coin a phrase ... "I couldn`t give 2 fucks".
Citeh is fine by me.

Follow,follow,follow
City's taking the piss and you know
All that money you spent since ferguson went
And you'll never win four in a row

As a true Mancunian I am not bothered one iota with the name Citeh as thats how we say it. It seems to upset people outside of Manchester more.
To coin a phrase ... "I couldn`t give 2 fucks".
Citeh is fine by me.
But fans of other teams use is in a derogatory manner to take the piss or put us down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.