United Thread | 2024/25

Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong.

All I’m saying is the past two consecutive games against you lot has me seeing you in a different light. I no longer feel like we’d be run rugged. I actually enjoy playing you a lot more, which isn’t something I or other United fans would have said in the the past few seasons.

Hats off for being a good sport! Never want to see us lose to City, but under the circumstances this is very positive. Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong. I’m totally looking forward to other derby matches this season. Bring it on!
You need to realize your team is absolutely light years behind us both on and off the pitch.

That's not being arrogant it's just plain facts.

For the money you've spent since the govan pisscan left to have a team that is bang average is absolutely criminal and just like the majority of rags I know you cannot accept you are not top dogs anymore.

The fans like the team are stuck in the 90's and 00's still dining on that success

Football has moved on and just like the red twats down the M62 who still dine off the 70's and 80's they and you cannot accept that "likkle old Citeh" are the main players now

And you know what after all the shit I endured during my school years and teens and early adult life from your cuntish fans I'm absolutely fucking delighted it was us who have broken you.

Karma.

Yet you lost. When we loose we are generally mile's better than the opposition. Shit does happen. You had better chances but our play was head and shoulders above yours. You are embarrassing yourself now.
i think they had 5 chances to our 3 and only one of the chances was created from good play, the goal was a deflection to create the space, both rashfords were hit on the break which is same as last year and mctominays was a set piece , mounts was the only one through good play, their actual play is miles off, their game plan is just everton with more money

Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong.

All I’m saying is the past two consecutive games against you lot has me seeing you in a different light. I no longer feel like we’d be run rugged. I actually enjoy playing you a lot more, which isn’t something I or other United fans would have said in the the past few seasons.

Hats off for being a good sport! Never want to see us lose to City, but under the circumstances this is very positive. Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong. I’m totally looking forward to other derby matches this season. Bring it on!
just chew on the final result pal. City bragging rights.

I'd counter by saying your kids played better than your first-teamers in the second half and that was only for 25 minutes. The Glazers are out of the picture now it's INEOS and so far I see no sign that "we will be back to our normal crying" coz of how brilliant they have been.
I’d counter your argument by highlighting that our first team had just won four in a row the week before, they turned up pissed. Four in a row something your shit stain of a football club has never done.

Can you tell me how Jim Radcliffe owning 27 percent of a football club takes the majority owners the Glazors out of the picture?

And yet we were the better team yesterday~
Did you actually watch the game or you just being a typical rag and quoting the bullshit press narrative to suit your delusion, at no point were we overrun, u scored from a deflected pass and got a couple of breakaways id expect the same if we were playing everton, if thats you being the better team by christ you are worse than i thought

I

I'd counter by saying your kids played better than your first-teamers in the second half and that was only for 25 minutes. The Glazers are out of the picture now it's INEOS and so far I see no sign that "we will be back to our normal crying" coz of how brilliant they have been.
What you dont seem to understand is that you arent preaching to your deluded masses and we dont buy the bullshit that the press feeds u lot, u sit there and go how brilliant ineos have been and how do u figure that out is ur stadium fixed? Is it fuck its just a pipe dream about a 2 billion complex that u dont have funding for, do u have a new manager? Do u fuck because nobody else wanted it, u have just backed a guy that u didnt want cos competent managers laughed at u, do let me know how his other signings have worked out so far, ineos have just fed u the same old crap and uve all bought it because it wasnt being sold by the glazers if it wasnt so laughable id pity you but ur arrogance makes that impossible

You need to realize your team is absolutely light years behind us both on and off the pitch.

That's not being arrogant it's just plain facts.

For the money you've spent since the govan pisscan left to have a team that is bang average is absolutely criminal and just like the majority of rags I know you cannot accept you are not top dogs anymore.

The fans like the team are stuck in the 90's and 00's still dining on that success

Football has moved on and just like the red twats down the M62 who still dine off the 70's and 80's they and you cannot accept that "likkle old Citeh" are the main players now

And you know what after all the shit I endured during my school years and teens and early adult life from your cuntish fans I'm absolutely fucking delighted it was us who have broken you.

Karma.
Hahahaha love it, this gif actually goes with what you've just said

Attachments

• 7Crf.gif
    7Crf.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.