United ticket requests thread

i need ticket for the home leg. Funnily enough i have sorted a ticket for the city end at ot, but i have a rag friend of mine who is trying to get me a ticket for the utd end (he doesnt know i have sorted a ticket :). So if the utd end ticket comes off watch this space.

phil31 said:
i need ticket for the home leg. Funnily enough i have sorted a ticket for the city end at ot, but i have a rag friend of mine who is trying to get me a ticket for the utd end (he doesnt know i have sorted a ticket :). So if the utd end ticket comes off watch this space.
id swap a ticket for the home and you give me the away ticket?

if any tickets become available,,

for the home leg against scum please could anyone drop me a pm , willing to pay over the odds :) , thankyou x

buying tickets for the away leg .ive got tickets for the home leg to sell to anyone but i can swap by home tickets for the away tickets if possible

frankisskint said:
Propbaly pissing in the wind joinin the back of the queue but if anyone has a spare for the home leg I'd appreciate it, I dont have big money as I just lost my job but face value would be nice :)

Face value is what a blue should sell to a blue at in my opinion.

Any idea when we'll find out about the away tickets availability - I've got 3360 loyalty points. Any chance of getting a ticket?

Ed68 said:
frankisskint said:
Propbaly pissing in the wind joinin the back of the queue but if anyone has a spare for the home leg I'd appreciate it, I dont have big money as I just lost my job but face value would be nice :)

Face value is what a blue should sell to a blue at in my opinion.

Any idea when we'll find out about the away tickets availability - I've got 3360 loyalty points. Any chance of getting a ticket?

We have defo got 9000 but not to sure if 3360 will be enough mate for a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.