United tried to swap Rooney for Hart!

Hamann Pineapple said:
I heard Pulis resigned because he wanted to swap Charlie Adam for Hart as well.

I heard he resigned as he wasn't happy with the team tracksuit for next season, and the club shop had run out of the new home shirt in XL

One with his best years ahead of him, and one with them gone, mmmmmmm.
After Hart's comments over the season though i reckon he would have said yes. :(

To be honest though good keepers are ten a penny. Guzan and Begovic are just as good as Hart. How much did they cost ? Rooney plus cash would be a stupid offer we would be mad to refuse.

Personally I think Hart is an absolute liability, horrendously overrated, decent shot stopper but flaps at everything makes silly decisions and has woeful distribution. If you think that makes me a rag then good for you.

In fact one of the reasons I have been criticising him for everything recently is because I read he was a boyhood rag !

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Personally I think Hart is an absolute liability, horrendously overrated, decent shot stopper but flaps at everything makes silly decisions and has woeful distribution. If you think that makes me a rag then good for you.

In fact one of the reasons I have been criticising him for everything recently is because I read he was a boyhood rag !

Lets sign John Ruddy then :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.