United tried to swap Rooney for Hart!

Marvin said:
Magicpants said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Personally I think Hart is an absolute liability, horrendously overrated, decent shot stopper but flaps at everything makes silly decisions and has woeful distribution. If you think that makes me a rag then good for you.

In fact one of the reasons I have been criticising him for everything recently is because I read he was a boyhood rag !

Couldn't agree more, it is not a popular view on here but Hart is so overrated you would think he already did play for the rags, his shot stopping in generally top class, he is fucking awful in every other department.

I wouldn't swap him for Rooney as I would prefer we played with 10 men than have to stomach that fat scumbag in a City shirt, but I would happily sell him the 1st time a decent offer came in, to anyone who wanted him, including the rags.
Maybe not had his best season, but he's still an outstanding keeper.
Good, not outstanding. A bit overrated, yeah.

This story backs up what was said in another thread.
Basically the reports of Shrek handing in a transfer request are bollocks (PR) put out by the Rags, in reality the club themselves have been trying to off-load him for a while now, but have had no interest in him whatsoever - Guillem Ballague reckons he was offered to Barca a couple of months back, but they just laughed their cocks off! It's also said that when he got his payrise, 5 or 6 other Rag players had parity clauses in their contracts, which meant they got bumper pay rises too.
Rag forum poster, and finacial whizkid Andersred has said that the Stretford Rangers wage bill is now equal too, if not bigger, than ours... and with rumours Wio may be on his way too, makes you wonder.
Personally I think the rags have to offload a few before they spend any big money this year. Without Baconface and Gill there to demand tranfers, uncle Malcolm will keep a very tight hold of his purse strings!

The selective amnesia in some of your slagging of Hart is comedy gold.

Forgotten our matches in the CL, have we? Hart kept us from being horribly embarrassed against Madrid and Dortmund. Our defense has been complete shit this season, and he's got another Golden Glove, and supposed club supporters are saying he's worth selling. Some really stupid fucks around today.

Dethred said:
The selective amnesia in some of your slagging of Hart is comedy gold.

Forgotten our matches in the CL, have we? Hart kept us from being horribly embarrassed against Madrid and Dortmund. Our defense has been complete shit this season, and he's got another Golden Glove, and supposed club supporters are saying he's worth selling. Some really stupid fucks around today.
this

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Personally I think Hart is an absolute liability, horrendously overrated, decent shot stopper but flaps at everything makes silly decisions and has woeful distribution. If you think that makes me a rag then good for you.

In fact one of the reasons I have been criticising him for everything recently is because I read he was a boyhood rag !
Decent post mate, I agree he is a great shot stopper,he has fast reactions . What lets him down for me is he seems rooted around his goal line. He is a tall lad and should be grabbing a lot more crosses than he does. City have always been renowned for great goalkeepers over the years. I started seeing City when Trautmann was in nets, the best for me and Corrigan was up there. The smallest and one of our best IMO was Harry Dowd. Back to Hart ,he has room and age to improve , maybe a change of coach coming shortly will bring him on.

Blue Smarties said:
Rubbish, if we were offered Rooney and cash for Hart we would have taken it.

In a hart beat. Still would. Then again, Joe is on my shit list just now.

Joehannes said:
Marvin said:
Magicpants said:
Couldn't agree more, it is not a popular view on here but Hart is so overrated you would think he already did play for the rags, his shot stopping in generally top class, he is fucking awful in every other department.

I wouldn't swap him for Rooney as I would prefer we played with 10 men than have to stomach that fat scumbag in a City shirt, but I would happily sell him the 1st time a decent offer came in, to anyone who wanted him, including the rags.
Maybe not had his best season, but he's still an outstanding keeper.
Good, not outstanding. A bit overrated, yeah.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. Joe hart a liability? The most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Been a top class keeper for 4 years running, 3 golden glove winning seasons with city and a brilliant season with birmingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.