United tried to swap Rooney for Hart!

Bilboblue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Rubbish, if we were offered Rooney and cash for Hart we would have taken it.

Not a chance.
I think we would have. I fucking hate Rooney but even I'd have taken that. Would make more from selling Rooney than you would selling Hart.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It's the one area that was still hanging over BaconFace when he jacked it in - their darling FatScouseGit wasn't happy so Ferguson tries to clear the decks with a fictitious piece of transfer business.

As we all know the GPC has 'unfinished business' with Shrek.
A very clever move to load the gun and then get David 'Cut From The Same Cloth' Moyes to pull the trigger. Smart move. Very smart indeed.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Personally I think Hart is an absolute liability, horrendously overrated, decent shot stopper but flaps at everything makes silly decisions and has woeful distribution. If you think that makes me a rag then good for you.

In fact one of the reasons I have been criticising him for everything recently is because I read he was a boyhood rag !

Couldn't agree more, it is not a popular view on here but Hart is so overrated you would think he already did play for the rags, his shot stopping in generally top class, he is fucking awful in every other department.

I wouldn't swap him for Rooney as I would prefer we played with 10 men than have to stomach that fat scumbag in a City shirt, but I would happily sell him the 1st time a decent offer came in, to anyone who wanted him, including the rags.

Had that sent in atext on 1st April.... says it all, really does!<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
Magicpants said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Personally I think Hart is an absolute liability, horrendously overrated, decent shot stopper but flaps at everything makes silly decisions and has woeful distribution. If you think that makes me a rag then good for you.

In fact one of the reasons I have been criticising him for everything recently is because I read he was a boyhood rag !

Couldn't agree more, it is not a popular view on here but Hart is so overrated you would think he already did play for the rags, his shot stopping in generally top class, he is fucking awful in every other department.

I wouldn't swap him for Rooney as I would prefer we played with 10 men than have to stomach that fat scumbag in a City shirt, but I would happily sell him the 1st time a decent offer came in, to anyone who wanted him, including the rags.

Hmmm.. got to be pretty crap to win the golden gloves award two years running... especially as some on here (though not me) would say with Kolarov in defence.

Kippax Street 1880 said:

I agree and have been saying it for a long time and the only reason he has been winning golden gloves is because of the team in front of him.So overrated .

Magicpants said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Maybe not had his best season, but he's still an outstanding keeper.

Marvin said:
Magicpants said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

This<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 11:16 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Magicpants said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Absolutely this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.