United tried to swap Rooney for Hart!

I'd never swap Hart for Rooney. Never! Hart has made some mistakes yes, but which keeper doesn't. He is a very good keeper and a good bloke so I don't want to see him go!

Heard this about 2 months ago apparently was only talk nothing concrete(like money offered) but there was serious thought of this deal and could of happened, just glad it didn't.

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Joehannes said:
Good, not outstanding. A bit overrated, yeah.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. Joe hart a liability? The most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Been a top class keeper for 4 years running, 3 golden glove winning seasons with city and a brilliant season with birmingham.

Agree he's a good keeper, but shrek would add more to our goal shy team at the mo, we've got the best defence in the league but haven't scored anywhere near enough goals and as much as I hate the mercenary ugly twat, Rooney is a great player and I don't think it would be that difficult to replace hart.

There are reasons we have the best defence in the league and one of those reasons is Joe Hart

I'm having none of this...why would we swap Hart For Rooney? Rooney's probably a crap goalie.

All the Rags have known for a while that Rooney is washed out and past his best. His lifestyle will always mean his struggle with his weight will continue to be a problem.

He has struggled not being the Big Chief now that Van P. is there. He isnt getting the attention anymore at the Swamp and wants to move on.

Perhaps he could go back to Everton as that seems to be his level now?

Dethred said:
The selective amnesia in some of your slagging of Hart is comedy gold.

Forgotten our matches in the CL, have we? Hart kept us from being horribly embarrassed against Madrid and Dortmund. Our defense has been complete shit this season, and he's got another Golden Glove, and supposed club supporters are saying he's worth selling. Some really stupid fucks around today.

Bang on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.