United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

How people can say, they're not looking forward to it, beggars belief. I always look forward
to watching City. I can honestly say, i can't fucking wait for it. Glorious sunny day in Trafford (hopefully),
sun on our backs, and a football display to match. I'm not doing a score prediction, but i think we'll
win by a few ;-)

I never look forward to derbies. For me they are like watching a car crash. You don't want to but you feel compelled to. I get palpitations pre-kick-off and I don't relax until we're at least 3-0 up with 5 minutes left.

For the doom-mongers though - we played these twats just a few months ago. The only reason it didn't end up a cricket score was because Oliver denied us 3 STONEWALL penalties.

Our biggest danger is a red card. Even then we tend to dominate, but it's harder.

jauganaut said:
Thinking that we are going to go to Old Toilet to get a win with our abysmal form is optimism bordering on delusion. The players have booked their summer destinations and packed their bags. The season is over and the beach awaits. Scantily clad women, pina coladas, warm weather, what more can one ask for? Why worry about repacautions? What repacautions? They will get paid anyway.

Rags may not have a good midfield, but their attack is a perfect counter attacking set up. If we do this lazy shuffling we call high line presssing, we can expect a glorious ass-fuck from Di Maria, Mata and Granny shagger. This will be their cup final, and a great opportunity for their big players who have had a poor season to dramatically change the views of 650 million fans :-)

In my opinion, they will take the chance. They want it far more than our players do. We passed the PL trophy like table salt to Chelsea. You can expect a lube job. Pellegrini will mumble.

Agree. He'll end up playing 442, rotate the back for once again and unless Bony's not injured, Dzeko will start.
JH, PZ, VK, EM, GC, SM, YT, FERNANDO, DS, KUN, ED
Thisis the lineup he'll go for and when we're getting beat you'll see him rocking in his chair with his arms in his pocket looking confused. After the match he'll then go on to say we played very well but didn't take our chances.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
How people can say, they're not looking forward to it, beggars belief. I always look forward
to watching City. I can honestly say, i can't fucking wait for it. Glorious sunny day in Trafford (hopefully),
sun on our backs, and a football display to match. I'm not doing a score prediction, but i think we'll
win by a few ;-)

Not with 442 we won't. Turtlehead has a system that will outfox Pellergrini. Pellergrini will take no notice of the opposition.

citymad said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
win by a few ;-)

Not with 442 we won't. Turtlehead has a system that will outfox Pellergrini. Pellergrini will take no notice of the opposition.

4-4-2, 4-5-1, neither system has brought us anything. Why? Because if the players don't perform to their best there's not a single system that will work.
But in your opinion Alan Pardew outfoxed us last Mondaynight, didn't he.

I rather go with Prestonnibbo. Looking foreward to the derby. Lately we have become their bogeyside. Even when they were miles better than us they never managed to get a run of results against us like we have done over that lot these past few years. And I could do with a bit more resilliance from their point of view. Last year it was way too easy to play them. It was hardly any fun (it WAS funny though).
Yes the game will be a lot more even than last year, we are in a bad moment (have been for too long unfortunately), and they are on a good run slowly picking up what their manager wants them to do, so the media cries. We'll see. Again, looking foreward to it. No matter what 11 are being picked and what formation is put to what's merely a piece of paper.

Can't wait. Will still be the game that I fear until the day I die.

I want those nerves right through. It's my DNA.

Go out there and take them apart in front of every fucking sycophant and armchair watcher in the world.

Don't just win. Annihilate them. Stamp on their throats, shit all over the place and put them back under their stone for another season.

Filth.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Go out there and take them apart in front of every fucking sycophant and armchair watcher in the world.

Don't just win. Annihilate them. Stamp on their throats, shit all over the place and put them back under their stone for another season.

Filth.

I'm sorry, but I don't get your drift. What are you trying to say? Please can you elaborate?

I'm expecting:

3950973120_727becb3b1.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Filth.

All of this,but with a piss on the vermin before retuning them under their rock

fooking scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.