United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't matter if we came into this game in blistering form and top of the league, I NEVER feel confident going into this fixture.

We are due a slice of luck and Aguero's due to get back to his scoring ways...but Rooney reffing the game worries me. 2-2 draw I reckon (and I would take that right now)

For me:

Hart
Zabba, Managla, Kompany, Clichy
Nasri, Yaya, Fernandinho, Silva, Milner
Aguero

It's my 40th birthday on Sunday. We'd better at least turn up and give them a game else I'll be unbearable when family come round. Last time there was a game on my birthday it was diabolical..............lost 3-1 at home to Fulham under Mark Hughes, Clueless dropped Elano and played Ethuhu in his place. Quite funny now looking back but not at the time.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
This would be my team.

Hart

Zabaleta/Kompany/Mangala/Clichy

Fernandinho/Fernando

Nasri/Toure/Silva

Aguero

Sadly it's too late but I think had we played this team consistently week in week out with the occasional rotation then we could have walked the league but it wasn't meant to be .

I don't know about that but it would have been nice to try this for once. Yaya allowed to concentrate on an attacking role instead of running back to defend.

Which is why Pellers is getting deserved heat. Probably the only man who thinks yaya can play a defensive role. Even the crackhead and his buddies at sky know Yaya's best position.

Please, Please turn up for this fixture. Kun couldn't hit the ground if he fell over at the moment. Maybe his luck is about to change!!
Would actually like to see a result from our 70% possession for a change.

I can understand the rags being confident and some on here being worried but it is far from the old days when we had sub standard players we will have some real quality on the pitch who can turn a game in an instant so I think we will win.

The fans will be up for it this time they smell blood. Should be a cracking game. Very worried that we might get mugged despite a larger share of the possession. 100% certain that Van gaal will have analyzed us and looking for ways to exploit our midfield and defensive weaknesses. Just hope for once that Pellergrini has taken a look at the rags and created a master plan to play the right team and not just hope Silva and Sergio can muster up enough chances to grab a goal or two.

the last sentence was either a joke, a pipedream or both.

kiam06 said:
I can understand the rags being confident and some on here being worried but it is far from the old days when we had sub standard players we will have some real quality on the pitch who can turn a game in an instant so I think we will win.

Absolutely spot on. If we turn up, we should win comfortably (even with Ruiny reffing)

just had a run in with one in the doctors surgery. shouting his mouth of so everyone could hear.

him " i`d rather my son tell me he`s gay than come home and tell me he was a City fan"

me " getting hammered 1-6 in the demolition derby on your own pitch hurt you then"

him, big bad scowl.

me, big bad smirk.

these fuckers need putting in place again and Sunday is when we need to do it.

LFC-Fans said:
Well you can expect all the Liverpool fans to be rooting for you for this game.

Gives us a glimmer of hope.... Lmao

Well since they are ahead of us now, you really should be holding your nose and rooting for the Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.