United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Given all the omens people are talking about, is it too much to ask for a repeat?

[video]https://vine.co/v/eBHVUqUOitX[/video]

Granted I'll settle for a last minute 1-0 winner off someone's arse.
If we score 6 it'll be in an 8-6 defeat because we can't defend anymore.

I keep on reading we are so much better than them...which on paper we are.....but we were so much better than Palace and Burnley but still lost to them!

At the moment the team seems to be playing with no conviction,cohesion or pride and unless that returns in bucket loads on Sunday we will get turned over,make no mistake.
Everyone keeps on saying how bad the rags are but they are a point ahead of us and were considered a bad team when they won the title a couple of years ago. It is a results based business and since January 1st we are just not getting enough good ones.

paulchapo said:
I keep on reading we are so much better than them...which on paper we are.....but we were so much better than Palace and Burnley but still lost to them!

At the moment the team seems to be playing with no conviction,cohesion or pride and unless that returns in bucket loads on Sunday we will get turned over,make no mistake.
Everyone keeps on saying how bad the rags are but they are a point ahead of us and were considered a bad team when they won the title a couple of years ago. It is a results based business and since January 1st we are just not getting enough good ones.

because those teams don't have a go they park the bus!

Confidence is at a low for these players at the moment, some of them seem to just want to ride the season out whereas United will be well up for it, fearing the worst come Sunday

waspish said:
paulchapo said:

Burnley didn't park the bus at our place, they had more shots than we did in the second half and we couldn't handle their long balls forward.

waspish said:
paulchapo said:

Exactly, and we STILL don't have an idea of how to break that down effectively. If the scum manager had a modicum of sense, he would, even at the swamp, sit back, and hit us on the break. If they do this we will get beaten, sure as eggs are eggs. But he won't - he's an arrogant prick and he will feel the league is theirs to win (really??) and will go for it, roared on by their wonderful plastic born again fans. This is our best chance as this will give us room to play, and we will tear them a new one.

Come on you arrogant fucktard, go for it.

Scum 1 City 4

Well you can expect all the Liverpool fans to be rooting for you for this game.

Gives us a glimmer of hope.... Lmao

We are not playing with our usual swagger and confidence that's for sure but that just might play into our hands on Sunday as UTD might think they can take it to us and attack at will
That will be there undoing as I See Silva destroying them as usual 1-3 take that to the bank!!

The rats smell blood. This has now become the only remaining game that truly matters. Anything other than a morale boosting victory and Pellegrini should be sacked first thing Monday morning. If they can't get themselves up for this game after the shambles since January then they've no chance for the rest of the season and they will be caught by the scousers

I think that the players will be really up for this. Most of them have played many of these derbies before.
They know what the games mean and know it's a chance of slight redemption and to prove they're not all
as crap as some would have us believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.