Navas______________Silva
_________Aguero

I suspect pelle will go:

__________Hart
Zaba_Komps_Manga_Clichy

Navas_Yaya_Fnando_Silva

_________Aguero
__________Bony

I predict an apprehensive 1-1, I don't know if that's being hopeful, optimistic or pessimistic tbh haha

This would be my team.

Hart

Zabaleta/Kompany/Mangala/Clichy

Fernandinho/Fernando

Nasri/Toure/Silva

Aguero

Sadly it's too late but I think had we played this team consistently week in week out with the occasional rotation then we could have walked the league but it wasn't meant to be. It seems being the champions takes away the hunger from this team which is annoying but encouraging for next season I suppose. As many have said recently, this season feels like the end of an era as far as the (Zaba,Kompany,Yaya,Silva) part of the team is concerned so I think winning at Old Trafford one more time could be like the last hurrah for those City legends who have created some unforgettable memories in the last few seasons. We always seem to show more passion in the derby which is a good sign but also a shame because if only the players had shown the same passion against teams like Crystal Palace then we could have won 4 league titles in a row. It has been a disappointing season but this 90 minutes against the enemy is our chance to show Manchester is still Blue.

We've took a big dump at their swamp the last few derbies and left smelling of roses. They've improved recently and the swagger they always have which has proved their downfall against superior football opponents will leave chief gardener Rughead chasing and spitting more expletives at the caretaker. A Man City win. Again.

Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
This would be my team.

Hart

Zabaleta/Kompany/Mangala/Clichy

Fernandinho/Fernando

Nasri/Toure/Silva

Aguero

Sadly it's too late but I think had we played this team consistently week in week out with the occasional rotation then we could have walked the league but it wasn't meant to be .

I don't know about that but it would have been nice to try this for once. Yaya allowed to concentrate on an attacking role instead of running back to defend.

Given all the omens people are talking about, is it too much to ask for a repeat?

[video]https://vine.co/v/eBHVUqUOitX[/video]

Granted I'll settle for a last minute 1-0 winner off someone's arse.

We are so much better than then. If there are no red cards we should prevail quite easily, just need to keep Rooney quiet (in the football sense that is, the odious turd will still get away with reffing the game). City to win 3 1 or 4 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.