United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only hope is to get the first goal as we are useless are clawing back games when we concede first this season (Bayern at home excepted).

I read a stat in the paper yesterday that we haven't won a game away from home after conceding 1st in the first half. since 20 years ago when we beat Blackburn 3-2. This surely cant be true.

Pezzer2 said:
I read a stat in the paper yesterday that we haven't won a game away from home after conceding 1st in the first half. since 20 years ago when we beat Blackburn 3-2. This surely cant be true.
not sure but one things certain....some people have far too much time on their hands.....

Pezzer2 said:

After being behind at HT imo...

KippaxCitizen said:
waspish said:
paulchapo said:
I keep on reading we are so much better than them...which on paper we are.....but we were so much better than Palace and Burnley but still lost to them!

At the moment the team seems to be playing with no conviction,cohesion or pride and unless that returns in bucket loads on Sunday we will get turned over,make no mistake.
Everyone keeps on saying how bad the rags are but they are a point ahead of us and were considered a bad team when they won the title a couple of years ago. It is a results based business and since January 1st we are just not getting enough good ones.

because those teams don't have a go they park the bus!
Burnley didn't park the bus at our place, they had more shots than we did in the second half and we couldn't handle their long balls forward.
Yes, but top teams like United don't just continually hurl long balls forw..... Oh shit.

Well according to every pundit and his dog we are going to get beat on Sunday so we might as well tell the team not to bother turning up and refund the away fans tickets now...............

United are this, city are that, united resurgent, city no chance and a team in crisis...... well I reckon we will go their Sunday with a massive point to prove and you will see another great City win in that shower of a stadium. They might nick a goal and it will be nervy as all derbies always are, but I know we will come out on top

Lets go and show them that their long ball technique and punt it up to mop head is a dead duck, lets go out and expose their back line for what it actually is....

Come one City CTID. 4-1

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Well according to every pundit and his dog we are going to get beat on Sunday so we might as well tell the team not to bother turning up and refund the away fans tickets now...............

United are this, city are that, united resurgent, city no chance and a team in crisis...... well I reckon we will go their Sunday with a massive point to prove and you will see another great City win in that shower of a stadium. They might nick a goal and it will be nervy as all derbies always are, but I know we will come out on top

Lets go and show them that their long ball technique and punt it up to mop head is a dead duck, lets go out and expose their back line for what it actually is....

Come one City CTID. 4-1

Just how I like it.. The Underdogs!!

Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

davymcfc said:
I'm afraid we are going to get absolutely shat on. We have had a great run against this shower of filth but unfortunately I cannot see anything other than a heavy defeat. We are an absolute shambles at the back.

Shat on, a heavy defeat.... Give your a head a wobble.

Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

Daz_Blue said:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/fan-cam/man-united-fans-endless-list-reasons-hate-manchester-city-derby-video/

They have done a video about us ....

All of the "facts" in that video can easily be dispelled, and they call us bitter!

I am actually looking forward to the derby this Sunday.

All the usual pundits will be wanking off at the thought of us getting slaughtered.

Well they are going to be hiding on Monday when we have beaten there shitty team once again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.