United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmygrimblesboots said:
We do Ok in the big games , we never looked like losing against the Chavs in either game , we beat the rags and dippers at home , held the arse at their place . We lost to a couple of worldies at Klanfield , the only top Premiership team to turn us over is wenger at the etihad , so i am not too worried about our players raising their game for this . But the way this season is going we will beat the rags convincingly and then get stuffed by fat sams lot next week

how many times have we lost in the league in the last 4 years by more than 1 goal.

r.soleofsalford said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
We do Ok in the big games , we never looked like losing against the Chavs in either game , we beat the rags and dippers at home , held the arse at their place . We lost to a couple of worldies at Klanfield , the only top Premiership team to turn us over is wenger at the etihad , so i am not too worried about our players raising their game for this . But the way this season is going we will beat the rags convincingly and then get stuffed by fat sams lot next week

how many times have we lost in the league in the last 4 years by more than 1 goal.

4 times by 2 goals since 2011/212 - 3 times 2012/13 and once this year

I posted my thoughts on the starting line up on page 12 of this thread. Just a question for those wanting a lone striker plus Nasri and Toure in the team.

Would you go 4-5-1 , 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 . I just have this horrible vision partly due to fellani elbow v Zab previous Derby , a long diagonal "huff it to Afroman" in the first 15 mins a knock down and well you can imagine the rest..

My concerns are if Nasri, Toure etc start and aren't up for the defending part which formation if any leaves Fernadinho least exposed.

I'm pretty confident if ALL our players are up for it we'll turn them over . Even if it's 4-4-2 hoof it to bony with the right midfield 4.

I've got 8 cans of Stella in the fridge waiting in eager anticipation. But if I see 4-4-2 with Nasri or Toure in or Fernando in any formation for Dinho I fear 8 cans won't be enough and I'm off to the off licence.

This really is a season saving opportunity. Doing the double against the scum isn't what it used to be but it would still feel pretty fucking amazing to put them in their place.

Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

blueste41 said:
Daz_Blue said:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/fan-cam/man-united-fans-endless-list-reasons-hate-manchester-city-derby-video/

They have done a video about us ....

All of the "facts" in that video can easily be dispelled, and they call us bitter!

buckshot said:
This really is a season saving opportunity. Doing the double against the scum isn't what it used to be but it would still feel pretty fucking amazing to put them in their place.

After watching that video GRRRRRRRRRR come on boys smash them !!!!! GIving them a good Goosing "fucking amazing" wouldn't even begin to describe Sunday night.

They have let us down so many times this season when ''This was going to be the game to stop the rot/start the revival'' that i am hoping finally the real City show up,we rip the scum a new one and finish the season on a high then sort it out in the summer.Here's bloody praying!

What is everyone worried about?

They have Phil Jones we have Kun Aguero....

kiam06 said:
What is everyone worried about?

They have Phil Jones we have Kun Aguero....

Lol, quality. This raised my spirit regarding the outcome of the game.

We no doubt can beat them but pellers really needs to pick the right team & formation. A 442 with Dzeko & Navas won't work.

Play both the fern's with silva, yaya & nasri supporting Sergio, get the fullbacks bombing forward and those clowns won't know what's hit them.

Poster in the Komps Birthday thread claims he is out Sunday injured and Pellegrini will confirm later.

mad zab said:
I am actually looking forward to the derby this Sunday.

All the usual pundits will be wanking off at the thought of us getting slaughtered.

Well they are going to be hiding on Monday when we have beaten there shitty team once again!!

I'm with you fella. Media frenzie means absolutely nothing. I believe we will win. They are not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.