United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Injuries are never a good thing but we have 3 (Kompany, Bony, Jovetic) that could do us a massive favor.

- Kompany: Next season I am confident Vinny will get back to his world class best but this season our best CB partnership has been Mangala & Micho.

- Bony, Jovetic: Leaves us with 2 available strikers (Aguero, Dzeko) Pellegrini played both in a 4-4-2 vs Crystal Palace and when we were 2-0 down he had no strikers to bring on. Hopefully he will learn from that and play a lone striker in a 4-5-1 system which we have been crying out for and also leaves us with a striking option on the bench.

These 3 being missing could bring harmony to the defence and solidity to the midfield.

This is the team I would play and the one I hope Pellegrini plays.

Hart

Zabaleta - Demichelis - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Fernando

Nasri - Touré - Silva

Aguero

Anyone else agree with this?

Lampard for Fernando I just think he a better player and might be inspired due to it looking like it will be his last big game in this league.
Navas for Nasri more mobile and will give more protection if Fellani peels onto Zab for the long ball knock downs.
MIlner in for Toure more energy again and I think Toure could replace Lampard at half time Milner drop back into CM and Yaya could have 45 mins to go at a more tired defence. Seen as we're short of attacking off the bench options and I don;t trust Dzeko one bit at the moment . Have Yaya and Nasri as attacking options from the bench and start with energy Milner/Navas.

Not confident at all if I compare coaches at the moment. Van gaal will no doubt have a plan to deal with our threats. This rag side seems to be clicking and discovered a system that is working for them. Totally opposite to us at the moment. I'd take a draw although that may not be enough especially if Liverpool win.

Injuries are never a good thing but we have 3 (Kompany, Bony, Jovetic) that could do us a massive favor.

- Kompany: Next season I am confident Vinny will get back to his world class best but this season our best CB partnership has been Mangala & Micho.

- Bony, Jovetic: Leaves us with 2 available strikers (Aguero, Dzeko) Pellegrini played both in a 4-4-2 vs Crystal Palace and when we were 2-0 down he had no strikers to bring on. Hopefully he will learn from that and play a lone striker in a 4-5-1 system which we have been crying out for and also leaves us with a striking option on the bench.

These 3 being missing could bring harmony to the defence and solidity to the midfield.

Hart

Fernandinho - Fernando

Nasri - Touré - Silva

Aguero

ffs he`s 61 if he does know now he never will

Hart

Fernandinho - Fernando

Nasri - Touré - Silva

Aguero

Fernando, Fernandhino and Yaya were abysmal when they played as a trio at QPR. Have they played together since then?

defending set pieces will be key because you know the scum will be diving in every opportunity, especially Young

I think the fact that they are on a run and supposedly in form will do us a favour. Against Burnley and QPR they have pretty much always had 10 men behind the ball and also very narrow cutting off any space for us. We should of won at QPR, but they defended doggedly. Against these cunts they will come at us and leave space.

For me we have to play 5 in midfield. Dino, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Nasri and Kun. Let them come at us and use the space that creates like we know we can. If we can do that and play anywhere near our potential then they can't live with us. Tomorrow will be just the tonic we all need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.