United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnaresboroughBlue said:
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Injuries are never a good thing but we have 3 (Kompany, Bony, Jovetic) that could do us a massive favor.

- Kompany: Next season I am confident Vinny will get back to his world class best but this season our best CB partnership has been Mangala & Micho.

- Bony, Jovetic: Leaves us with 2 available strikers (Aguero, Dzeko) Pellegrini played both in a 4-4-2 vs Crystal Palace and when we were 2-0 down he had no strikers to bring on. Hopefully he will learn from that and play a lone striker in a 4-5-1 system which we have been crying out for and also leaves us with a striking option on the bench.

These 3 being missing could bring harmony to the defence and solidity to the midfield.

This is the team I would play and the one I hope Pellegrini plays.

Hart

Zabaleta - Demichelis - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Fernando

Nasri - Touré - Silva

Aguero

Anyone else agree with this?

Same formation but with slightly different personnel (assuming Kompany isn't fit).

...............................Hart

...........Fernandinho ..... Toure

.........Navas ..........Silva............Milner

............................Aguero

Making same assumptions as you have, that's my team too.

Rammy Blue said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Injuries are never a good thing but we have 3 (Kompany, Bony, Jovetic) that could do us a massive favor.

- Kompany: Next season I am confident Vinny will get back to his world class best but this season our best CB partnership has been Mangala & Micho.

- Bony, Jovetic: Leaves us with 2 available strikers (Aguero, Dzeko) Pellegrini played both in a 4-4-2 vs Crystal Palace and when we were 2-0 down he had no strikers to bring on. Hopefully he will learn from that and play a lone striker in a 4-5-1 system which we have been crying out for and also leaves us with a striking option on the bench.

These 3 being missing could bring harmony to the defence and solidity to the midfield.

This is the team I would play and the one I hope Pellegrini plays.

Hart

Fernandinho - Fernando

Nasri - Touré - Silva

Aguero

Anyone else agree with this?

Same formation but with slightly different personnel (assuming Kompany isn't fit).

...............................Hart

...........Fernandinho ..... Toure

.........Navas ..........Silva............Milner

............................Aguero

Making same assumptions as you have, that's my team too.

Ogy's saying Kompany will definitely play. Albeit "with some discomfort".

For me to win this would be the most satisfying derby win for a couple of seasons. The rag slime are crawling out from under their stones, buoyed by a couple of decent results and our poor form. They are all over social media crowing again showing the old arrogance they have always possessed.To crush them and blow their hype out of the water once more would be brilliant. The real City just need to turn up once more and we should do it.

big phil said:
citymad said:
Not confident at all if I compare coaches at the moment. Van gaal will no doubt have a plan to deal with our threats. This rag side seems to be clicking and discovered a system that is working for them. Totally opposite to us at the moment. I'd take a draw although that may not be enough especially if Liverpool win.

I'm not having it. Turtles trying to come across as a master tactician and the press muppets are lapping it up, whereas we all know he's a total fuckwit and his team is still shit. Honestly, how many of their 1st team would you want in our 1st team? The keeper and rughead possibly?

We turn up and we win.

I'd take Di Maria, Herrera, Mata. The Utd players are hungry something we haven't looked like since last season

we all know that our season has been a bit shit.

injuries. world cup hangover. Africa cup. questionable tactics. some bad luck. not enough sweat.

a bit shit for whatever reason.

BUT.

we also know that somehow the rags have got into the top four and are undoubtedly a load a shit.
It seems it is all a bit strange at the moment.

I am hopeful that the world will get back onto a even keel and normality will return.
And that means an easy derby win.

Otherwise it will be a bit shit.

Losing this when imo all Spurs/Pool/Arsenal looking to get a win most likely is a fucking disaster. Not mentioning it would give the rags great belief for their remaining games.

Finishing behind this shower of shit just cannot happen.

Dont know what to expect, Pelle tactically wont come up with surprises, our players are out of form, maybe this derby will wake them up.

Ridiculous playing Kompany if he is not 100 per cent right.

If his hammy is dodgy it won't be long before we have to sub him and lose him for more weeks.

Damanino said:
Losing this when imo all Spurs/Pool/Arsenal looking to get a win most likely is a fucking disaster. Not mentioning it would give the rags great belief for their remaining games.

Finishing behind this shower of shit just cannot happen.

Dont know what to expect, Pelle tactically wont come up with surprises, our players are out of form, maybe this derby will wake them up.

If we finish behind this shower of shit than that means we are bigger shower of shit unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.