United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Milner play, purely for his work rate and defence protection.
I'm no manager, but I do think Navas needs to be on the bench initially, his crossing and pass selection has been woeful. Maybe he will prove me wrong tomorrow.
Please let Kun have some space and chance to put them away as we all know he can. We really need a good result tomorrow, especially as Burnley rolled over for Arsenal & Southampton in 5th are a bit too close for my liking.

Just a quick reminder of last season. This was taken at the end of the game at the swamp;

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Z1PQjmO.jpg[/bigimg]

Zabba knows what it means to us (not so sure that all the rest of them do).

I am quite confident that we will get something out of the game. Not too much wrong with the Palace defeat other than lack of clinical finishing.

MR.X said:
IWasHere said:
MR.X said:
Cant believe people are going for toure in a 2 man centre midfield. Been saying all season we need a midfield 3 of fern, fern2, with toure advanced behind aguero. Think back to de jong, barry, toure. give yaya the free role and keep solid with 2 holding CMs. Toure has been hung out to dry by pellegrini all season in a midfield 2 which he just isnt suited to anymore. 442 = game over. Utds midfield is non existent but wil walk right through us just like many inferior teams have done this season

People are going for a 2 man mid with yaya and fen not because that'll be the right set out, but because that's what Pellegrini will pick.

Have you not noticed our lineup this season? ;-)
Which is the point i was trying to make. Its pellegrini who will decide the outcome of this game simply by the way he sets us up. Tomorow we see if he has what it takes to see what we all see. If hes capable of getting us out of this hole hes led us into

Doubt it mate, just as you said on the above post he'll play 442 and it's going g to be game over before we even kick off.

Ray78 said:
I am quite confident that we will get something out of the game. Not too much wrong with the Palace defeat other than lack of clinical finishing.
this is the rags, we will raise our game that i have no doubt,even if it aint going for us at mo and once we smash them twats, then i think we will win every game remaining and secure that 2nd place

IWasHere said:
MR.X said:
IWasHere said:
People are going for a 2 man mid with yaya and fen not because that'll be the right set out, but because that's what Pellegrini will pick.

Have you not noticed our lineup this season? ;-)
Which is the point i was trying to make. Its pellegrini who will decide the outcome of this game simply by the way he sets us up. Tomorow we see if he has what it takes to see what we all see. If hes capable of getting us out of this hole hes led us into

Doubt it mate, just as you said on the above post he'll play 442 and it's going g to be game over before we even kick off.

I agree with you on 442 but another fan told me I wasn't moaning last year about 442 when Negredo and Sergio were in tandem - so let's hope Pelly is right which is why he earns what he does and we are wrong!! Not sure Utd are as strong as they think and media would love them to be. lets stuff them with whatever formation and regroup at season end.

Ray78 said:
Yeah
And ..
Get the tactics right MP
Man for man we are better .
Defend well and keep it tight . The spaces will open on the break .
6-7 shots on target hopefully . Want every player to put a shift in. This is non negotiable . Now go out and make us proud .

Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

LoveCity said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
1234660_Manchester_City.jpg

Nice team but the way we are at the moment, I'd expect this.

r8hwhtu.jpg

those full backs are way too deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.