Status
Not open for further replies.
For me:
Hart
Zabs Vinny manga clichy
Milner fernandinho
Silva Yaya nasri
Aguero

Yaya to play on carrick out of possession to stop him dictating pace. If carrick cannot get his head up we can afford to play high line as they haven't the passing quality in back 4 to expose us. I want to see Yaya tirnjng and driving at rojo / smalling / evans or whoever.
Get silva and nasri moving inside to facilitate full backs bombing on. Whoever they have wide wont cope; dimaria, mata through endeavour, young Valencia through defensive discipline or ability.
Mangala on fellaini at set pieces.
More urgency pace in play; not interested in75% possession in front of two banks of 5. Don't allow them time to reshape - our biggest crime this year in my opinion.
And trust yourselves blues; you're better than United. Work harder than them and your quality will prevail.

Or go 442, have 80% possession and lose.

That's my thoughts...

Plavivoice said:
IWasHere said:
MR.X said:
Which is the point i was trying to make. Its pellegrini who will decide the outcome of this game simply by the way he sets us up. Tomorow we see if he has what it takes to see what we all see. If hes capable of getting us out of this hole hes led us into

Doubt it mate, just as you said on the above post he'll play 442 and it's going g to be game over before we even kick off.

I agree with you on 442 but another fan told me I wasn't moaning last year about 442 when Negredo and Sergio were in tandem - so let's hope Pelly is right which is why he earns what he does and we are wrong!! Not sure Utd are as strong as they think and media would love them to be. lets stuff them with whatever formation and regroup at season end.

The reason 4-4-2 worked last season was Negredo was able to hold, control, and shield the ball, lay it off to fellow players and even turn and run it into the channels. Dzeko couldn't trap a bag of cement or his hand in a door, thats why it ain't working this season imo.

Still think we're in for a miserable afternoon unfortunately.

Team for me

Hart

Zabba, Komps (if fit), Mangala, Clichy.

Fernandinho, Lamps.

Milner, Toure, Silva.

Aguero.

Just hoping whichever team he puts out they play like we fans DREAM!!!

I can see goals in this despite how good the keepers are. 3-2 to City hopefully. But I'd be happy to lose 3-0 as long as everyone tries their best, yet, if they all did try their best we would win 3-0 I think.. Something like that anyway.

I'm trying to be positive .
But after our last 3 away matches .
I can only see us losing .

I think we're fragile... but not dead.
The first goal could be critical. If United get it, I fear for us caving.
If we get it, I think we could see some enthusiasm restored and game on!

•••••••••••••Hart•••••••••••••

•Zab•Komps•Mangala•Clichy

Navas•Fernandino•Yaya•Milner

••••••••••Silva••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••Aguero••••••••••••

•Fernandino•Yaya•Milner

••••••••••Silva••Jovetic•••••••••

Brendan110_0 said:

•Fernandino•Yaya•Milner

Jov is injured,vinny late fitness test but not looking good

karen7 said:
Brendan110_0 said:

•Fernandino•Yaya•Milner

Jov is injured,vinny late fitness test but not looking good

Hope Vinny doesn't make it. He'd only get sent off for nothing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.