Unleash us Bobby

forevercity said:
Surely we can be expected to go for the win rather than going for a point and trying to sneak a win?

Don't confuse getting a point for a couple of weeks running with going for a point.

We try to win every game under Mancini, maybe not in the way that you would try and win a game but ultimately results will decide whether it is a good approach or not.

Mancio said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Mancio,the CLUB will suffer if we continue to play tepid,possesion football in a fast paced league which doesn't give you time to dwell on the ball.Almost EVERY player who first plays in the prem after coming from a different league remarks on how little time you get on the ball and how physical it is.

AFAIK arsenal play possesion football and if i remember well a lot of fans here seem to love the arsenal way of play. so , please , talk with them.

If your trying to compare our possesion football with Arsenal possesion football then you have just convinced me that you haven't got a clue about the English game..................................

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
AFAIK arsenal play possesion football and if i remember well a lot of fans here seem to love the arsenal way of play. so , please , talk with them.

If your trying to compare our possesion football with Arsenal possesion football then you have just convinced me that you haven't got a clue about the English game..................................

from yours words i can just take that you are one of that delusional fans that sky TV convinced english football is different from the rest of the worlds football. and this dont do honour to your intelligence. i'm sure you are better than thats words.

Mancio said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Mancio,the CLUB will suffer if we continue to play tepid,possesion football in a fast paced league which doesn't give you time to dwell on the ball.Almost EVERY player who first plays in the prem after coming from a different league remarks on how little time you get on the ball and how physical it is.

The same arsenal that have been accused of playing pretty football without an end product trying to walk the ball into the net.Anyway,arsenals style isn't just possesion football,it's fast flowing football.Anybody can see that all they need is a top quality keeper and a top quality striker to partner van persie and they'd be challenging/winning the league.I'll spell it out this way Mancio.If Keegan went to manage an Italian club with his style of play,he'd come unstuck.You have to adapt to the league you're in.I have every confidence in Mancini to adapt to this league.

Mancio said:
Danamy said:

from yours words i can just take that you are one of that delusional fans that sky TV convinced english football is different from the rest of the worlds football. and this dont do honour to your intelligence. i'm sure you are better than thats words.

I would just give up if i was you.....................i'm not the one who is saying that we are currently playing in the same way as Arsenal? lol

Danamy said:
Mancio said:

I would just give up if i was you.....................i'm not the one who is saying that we are currently playing in the same way as Arsenal? lol
No no no no no!

Don't you know that the only two ways to play are like Barca/Arsenal, or defensive.

There is no successful middle ground.

Nope.

Danamy said:
Mancio said:

I would just give up if i was you........... i'm not the one who often come here bragging knowledges that communicate them misfortunes of all kinds

-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm --

Bluemoon115 said:
Danamy said:
No no no no no!

Don't you know that the only two ways to play are like Barca/Arsenal, or defensive.

There is no successful middle ground.

Nope.

dont take the piss out please, if you classify as "defensive" games as the ones vs rags or brums then its not team or mine fault. is just your bona fide that lack.

Mancio said:
I would just give up if i was you........... i'm not the one who often come here bragging knowledges that communicate them misfortunes of all kinds

I'm sorry if the truth hurts.................in future i'll just make a load of bullshit up if that will make you happy?

Danamy said:
Mancio said:

I'm sorry if the truth hurts.................in future i'll just make a load of bullshit up if that will make you happy?

so you are "the mouth of the truth".

now i'm satisfied

Mancio, what is it with your attitude today towards City fans? Listen pal, your input is welcome here and your affection for Mancini is clear and noted but many of us are yet to be convinced by him or his football.

A little less attitude from you would not go amiss i think.

Your man is a big boy and if he is the genius you keep telling us he is, im sure he will prove it where it matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.