Unleash us Bobby

I think we'll win. Hughes loves to play attacking football and this could work for us rather than against.

..............................Hart..............................
Boateng..........Touré..........Kompany..........Kolarov
..............................Nige..............................
....................Barry..........Yaya........................
........Johnson..................................Silva........
..............................Tevez............................

Yes lets go for it boys some big but winable games coming up before new year who knows where we couldbe come new years day home to Blackpool :) Look who people around us play

City

Fulham (a)
Stoke (A)
Bolton (h)
West Ham (A)
Everton (h)
Newcastle (A)
Villa (H)

Chelsea

Newcastle (A)
Everton (H)
Spurs (A)
United (H)
Arsenal (A)
Bolton (H)

Rags

Blackburn (H)
Blackpool (A)
Arsenal (H)
Chelsea (A)
Sunderland (H)
Birmingham (A)

Arsenal

Villa (A)
Fulham (H)
Rags (A)
Stoke (H)
Chelsea (H)
Wigan (A)

Spurs

Liverpool (H)
Birmingham (A)
Chelsea (H)
Blackpool (A)
Villa (A)
Newcastle (H)

Chelsea and Arsenal have real tough games and we could easily say we have the easiest run in from now till new year. I expect rags to be top of the league by then hopefully if we start playing well we won't be far behind. We could be really close this year no doubt about it hope i'm saying the same at 6 0'clock lol CTID

forevercity said:
just unleash us!

a chance to go 3 points from top should be enough to get the lads going, and should we lose we are only 8 points from the relegation zone.

we shouldnt fear anyone, let alone fulham. get at them and prove us doubters wrong. if wanting to beat hughes, and putting a good performance in for the boss after a tough week isnt good enough to get a performance out of the lads and the management then nothing will

without offence mate. i think you are a very very good City fans. you have got just a problem : you dont understand NOTHING about football.

you think "unleash" , "attack" are the key worlds for win but if was so easy every fucking team will be barca , but in a reality world it isnt.

MCFC BOB said:
I think we'll win. Hughes loves to play attacking football and this could work for us rather than against.

..............................Hart..............................
Boateng..........Touré..........Kompany..........Kolarov
..............................Nige..............................
....................Barry..........Yaya........................
........Johnson..................................Silva........
..............................Tevez............................

spot on this bob. with milner coming on in the second half to give us extra legs when barry/johnson/silva tires.

After the last 2 games and teams now on our tails be it from Liverpool up we do really need to get a win today and get the buffer of a 3 point gap over Bolton and Spurs. We really do need to get a couple of wins on the bounce leading up to the new year. We cant afford to do what we did under Hughes last season and go on a run of draws in a row so this game is a must win.
Spurs yesterday go from 1 extreme to the other and Arry thinks after that win they could win the league get the fuck out of it. I honestly think Liverpool will take them next weekend.

Mancio said:
forevercity said:
just unleash us!

a chance to go 3 points from top should be enough to get the lads going, and should we lose we are only 8 points from the relegation zone.

we shouldnt fear anyone, let alone fulham. get at them and prove us doubters wrong. if wanting to beat hughes, and putting a good performance in for the boss after a tough week isnt good enough to get a performance out of the lads and the management then nothing will

without offence mate. i think you are a very very good City fans. you have got just a problem : you dont understand NOTHING about football.

you think "unleash" , "attack" are the key worlds for win but if was so easy every fucking team will be barca , but in a reality world it isnt.
Double negative - so we do know a thing or two.

Mancio said:
forevercity said:
just unleash us!

Not every team will be barca, but surely a club who have several hundred million pound squad can be expected to go and wipe the floor with a team who are one place above the relegation zone?surely we should be playing better football than spurs and bolton? I as a city fan want us to go for a win, it isn't barca we are playing, it's fulham. Surely we can be expected to go for the win rather than going for a point and trying to sneak a win?

Mancio said:
forevercity said:
just unleash us!

That Barca team are real shit and i'd hate us to be like them.........................

You stick to your boring shit like i used to watch on Channel 4 to help me go to sleep after my sunday roast years ago..............football games can be won by players expressing themselves on the pitch and Barca are living proof of that.

RM just needs to put trust in our players to go out and perform as there good enough to put in a display, but were playing like a bunch of kids with reins on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.