Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

Don't recall you saying this Ajay TBH

I said it on another read that got deleted after some of the information I released this morning became to sensitive, plus I PM'd the information to a number of people I trust on here who when they read this will back me up!

Like I said I am not running or hiding because I have no reason to!

I posted good solid information and even Cooke was taken back at what happened last night, we can't predict everything!

I know there a number of people on here who are hell bent of just being dicks and I choose to ignore them from this point on - or maybe I will take notice when they post anything of any use at all - you know who you are.

There are also a couple of posters on here who gave me a hard time but PM'd me, all sorted now and hard feeling either way.

I posted early today that I am not going to post any further news but will PM those I trust and those who have supported me.

Thank you.

uwerosler28 said:
Ajay said:
Irlamblue said:
Ajay was right.

he said we would make one good offer.. if they didnt accept and tried to change we would walk away..

we walked away.

he never said the deal was a cert.
he said we would do everything in our power to sign him.

spot on again.

lets move on.

And if I may:

I also said this morning that Robiniho has not had a fall out with us - his statement has confirmed this!

I am still here and always will be :)

but ajay also said kaka had said yeswhen the club have now confirmed that we never even spoke to him, so there are two options one of which must be true 1- ajay knows nothing and was making it up as he went along. 2- ajay posts in good faith but his contacts know nothing and were making up to him as they went along

or ajay was right and kaka did say yes but not yesterday,as cook said the club wanted more?

There is a response somewhere about some one pulling back at the last moment from betting a large sum of money based on what they read on here. I wonder how many others were tempted and have lost.

Gelsons Dad said:
There is a response somewhere about some one pulling back at the last moment from betting a large sum of money based on what they read on here. I wonder how many others were tempted and have lost.

I posted and told everyone not to bet - I will not be held responsible for anyone individual choice.

Gelsons Dad said:

Thats hard luck if they have, Ajay has never said everything he posts is concrete, he just passes on info from his sources in good faith.

Ajay,

I believe you posted in good faith. Dont let the negative posts bother you I reckon it's more people just venting their anger at the deal falling through and needing somewhere to channel their disappointment, it just so happens to be you. Milan behaved like the slime that Berlusconi is, we shouldn't be surprised.

Robhino to stick it to them in the UEFA cup would be nice!

Gelsons Dad said:

how foolish of people to bet on what somebody says wheather relible or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.