Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

Possibly the most embarassing thread ever on this site. I personally know 3 of our starting 11 first team players and all 3 are ones that we consider ours and not bought into the club, I rarely post information they give me because its only information that is current at that time and things change very quickly in football. When I have done you wouldn't believe how many people read different things into the actual truth. As for Ajay I believe he posted his information in good faith at that present time and it was only the greed for more and more snippets of gossip from people on this site that built Ajay's threads into monsters, with little control from Ajay himself.

Tonights events are very rare in world football, this has probably been the most followed transfer saga ever and in hindsight we should have done it in the summer when there is less chance of whipping up their fans into a storm. I still think we'll get him in the summer to be honest, I dont think this is the end of Kaka and Man City.

rassclot said:
Petroff said:
Ajay is a wum from redissue you poor sods.

you're the fucking wum from ragissue. now kindly fuck off back under your armchair.

It's not my fault you tried to fly before learning to walk. Quick success in football is something I've never witnessed before and probably never will.
And before you say chelsea - they were a decent team that challenges for top places even before abramovic (and even after the russian came they bought wisely)

Are you lot just looking for someone to take your anger out on? None of you had to read or belive what ajay wrote, up until 10pm he was spot on! So what we didn't get kaka, I'm as pissed off as the next guy but I'm not blaming ajay. He broke the story ages ago and you all slated him, did you ever think we would get this close to actually signing kaka?? I never! So fair play ajay keep it up

M35 Blue said:
the_invisible_man said:
one thing no one can deny is Ajay has been the main attraction on this forum for sometime now, by beleivers, non beleivers and fence sitters! He has kept me entertained

thats a fact, ill still turn the internet on to see ajays updates, its an insightfull read, confidence is down a bit obviously but ill still read.

shame about kaka, lets hope robinho dosnt lose his way either?!

Petroff said:
rassclot said:
Petroff said:
Ajay is a wum from redissue you poor sods.

you're the fucking wum from ragissue. now kindly fuck off back under your armchair.

It's not my fault you tried to fly before learning to walk. Quick success in football is something I've never witnessed before and probably never will.
And before you say chelsea - they were a decent team that challenges for top places even before abramovic (and even after the russian came they bought wisely)

You may not have noticed but we're buying more players rather than just chasing Kaka. We'll build a team & we will get one or two superstars to join it as well. This is just January & we're not in a very good league position to negotiate yet we've just picked up an England & a Holland international. Summer will bring more. If the current 'stars' are too much trouble they'll get booted out. It's coming whether you like it or not.

Greiver said:
bandwagon much lol?

its funny how some of the haters find a hole to hide in when things seem right but BANG all shit blows up and there back out again what a fucking suprise.

bernariba i dont know you and i dont care to visa versa no doubt but im sorry you seem to be the creator of all enemys that call us BITTER.

I think everyone should calm down and wait to see what Ajay has to say. I think he posted in good faith.

drsqueggy said:
I think everyone should calm down and wait to see what Ajay has to say. I think he posted in good faith.

I didn't take what he said as the Gospel., but agree, we should wait and see what he has to say, things move and change at lighting speed in footbal, what he said, may well have been true at time of posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.