Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: I have a theory...

mental

keep reading mate because i would have to top myself if i was forced to become a rag

and then who would take my son to the match?

p.s big boys in boots is a cracking read lol

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Does it actually matter when they all sign as long as they do, because we don't play a competitive game until early August which is about a month away.

PS How do I get myself one of those brill caged bears with the muzzles on?

Re: Talksport now

I've heard the Phillipe chap from France Football before and he talks sense and seems very well connected/respected in the media.

I wouldn't be as bullish as the others on this thread about what he was saying, he conceded that there is certainly a chance that Terry could join us but he wasn't any more forthcoming than that other than a veiled reference to 'revealing his sources'. With regard to Eto'o he trotted out the well worn line about dressing room unrest and said we were the only club that could afford him if he left Barca.

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

Hello, I've heard that Tevez Should be signing in the next 7 days.

He has agreed terms and the delay is that the F.A are looking into the deal because of MSI.

Thanks, Lk.

Re: Talksport now

MonsallBlue said:
mancity dan said:
Garrinchas---Dog said:
The Fixer said:
Who's the expert they were talking to?
Philippe Auclair is his name
I thought his name was Phillipe Phlopp...

PMSL

sorry will get my coat !!!

No need to get coat , that was good!
You here all night?

One joke per night sorry

Re: I have a theory...

mcfc-a-ok said:
mental

keep reading mate because i would have to top myself if i was forced to become a rag

and then who would take my son to the match?

p.s big boys in boots is a cracking read lol

Lighten up mate - have a read

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=124012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=124012</a>

Welcome and consider yourself fully initiated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.