Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Last time I was off work we signed Barry, Tomorrow day off again, you never know! I'll get my coat.

Re: I have a theory...

Dubai Blue said:
I'd like to see us just get the ball rolling with Lescott. If Everton want 20m, then we should just throw it at them and get it over and done with. I know the season's still a distance away, but I want as many players as possible in South Africa.

I think Eto'o and Terry are both extremely unlikely.

why.....

mcfc-a-ok said:
mental

keep reading mate because i would have to top myself if i was forced to become a rag

and then who would take my son to the match?

p.s big boys in boots is a cracking read lol

RAGGERTY RAG RAG RAG ! welcome

My theory is that i think the deals for Tevez, Eto,o and Lescott are probably done but due to the size of the wages we are paying them they will not sign immediatly saving our owners nearly £1 million for every week it drags on.

Here is an alternative theory, and if I may say so I feel it holds a little more water.

1. Cats always land on there feet

2. Adropped piece of toast always lands butter side down.

3. strap a buttered piece of toast to the back of a cat and throw.

4. The cat/toast will rotate constantly in mid air and you have created perpetual motion

5. FFS dont tell the oil companies or you will go the same way as the guy who invented the water powered car.

Re: Talksport now

1dart said:
The Fixer said:
1dart said:
Did you google him fixer?

Yes pal theres quite a fair bit about him.

Fuckin hell is it a secret? Does he seem straight or a bell end?

Well word as it he's a secret crossd dresser who loves hairy armpits and sucks wengers bell end for a packet of sweets!

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

jack said:
Does it actually matter when they all sign as long as they do, because we don't play a competitive game until early August which is about a month away.

PS How do I get myself one of those brill caged bears with the muzzles on?
Well for a start, it helps them get intergrated with the rest of the team which is important and I'm sure Mark Hughes would like to get the in his traing sessions ASAP. Plus the longer the deal goes on the more potential for it to go tits up, like Liverpool's Barry bid.

Re: Talksport now

The Fixer said:
1dart said:
The Fixer said:
1dart said:
Did you google him fixer?

Yes pal theres quite a fair bit about him.

Fuckin hell is it a secret? Does he seem straight or a bell end?

Well word as it he's a secret crossd dresser who loves hairy armpits and sucks wengers bell end for a packet of sweets!

He sounds honest enough then, lets hope hes right :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.