Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: I have a theory...

Danish Blue said:
Here is an alternative theory, and if I may say so I feel it holds a little more water.

1. Cats always land on there feet

2. Adropped piece of toast always lands butter side down.

3. strap a buttered piece of toast to the back of a cat and throw.

4. The cat/toast will rotate constantly in mid air and you have created perpetual motion

5. FFS dont tell the oil companies or you will go the same way as the guy who invented the water powered car.

This is actually true. I tried it yesterday.

Danish Blue said:
Here is an alternative theory, and if I may say so I feel it holds a little more water.

1. Cats always land on there feet

2. Adropped piece of toast always lands butter side down.

3. strap a buttered piece of toast to the back of a cat and throw.

4. The cat/toast will rotate constantly in mid air and you have created perpetual motion

5. FFS dont tell the oil companies or you will go the same way as the guy who invented the water powered car.

Thanks for your thory pal...haha

Re: Talksport now

To be honest he seemed very knowlegable.
He was also saying about how bent Spanish football is, how Valencia are selling their ground for much more than it is worth.
Even Fat Danny was quite fair about City, saying how come Pratini slags of the Prem but says nothing about Spanish dealings.
He said a bit about Terry, saying he though it might get done in our favour, although he couldn't say too much without comprimising his source.
He also said that ETo'o wasn't very popular with his team mates. When Fat Dan asked him whether Eto'o would consider City as we are not in Europe this guy said that it may not be such a big deal to Eto'o as he has already played regularly in Europe and if he felt City could make it next year Sam might well consider us.
He also said there is only one club in the world who could affor dhis wages....CITY !

I still can't believe the position we are in.

Seemed to know what he was talking about without being obsessed by Rags, like our home press boys

cheers 4 the link mental

hello messers stavros and michaelo

don't worry mental i wasn't stressing in fact i was glad to get the rag jibe out the way so thank you

but just like 99% of posters on here i just wish SOMETHING , ANYTHING would happen and then we could all be jumping up and down proclaming league domination and silverware snatching instead of will we spend our wealth anytime soon

damn i have been a member 4 all of 12 minutes and im ranting already

Re: Talksport now

Talkshite is a complete joke - they haven't got a single rumour from their 'sources' right yet!

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

lkmcfc said:
Hello, I've heard that Tevez Should be signing in the next 7 days.

He has agreed terms and the delay is that the F.A are looking into the deal because of MSI.

Thanks, Lk.
Thats exactly what I was thinking anyway, not really groundbreaking but thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.